To Clan or not To Clan, that is the question

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

I found a picture of a person with both eyes doing that and you could see there full face. so i did some cropping and i put vertical "skilled" on it. so i guess you could say i modified it... 8)
________
herbalaire vaporizer
Last edited by BEAVIS|BFC| on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrgyBanana

Post by OrgyBanana »

A is for Apple..
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

lol orgy :lol: B is for Blasphamy
________
Toyota F3R history
Last edited by BEAVIS|BFC| on Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OrgyBanana

Post by OrgyBanana »

C is for CAVE CANEM!
Old Buzzard

Post by Old Buzzard »

Can't believe I missed these posts, jeez this is the kind of smart ass thing I whey for.
Right now though most of you are getting my Goat (couldn't help it).
Joining a clan to an older person (such as myself) is important. I just don't feel like boinking around from clan to clan just cause I can. I can fully appreciate Goat Cheese's precautionary measures.
Last but not least, the cheese issue, I AM A FRIGGIN GOAT FARMER, AND I LOVE GOAT CHEESE (THE DISH NOT THE GUY, ALTHOUGH I'M SURE HE'S CUTE TOO).
Lastly, of no significance to any thing, goats got a great server. First class cheddar.
Old Buzzard(Bezerker)
Why am I here? Oh yeah, where's the bathroom!

http://agingm.proboards34.com/index.cgi
OrgyBanana

Post by OrgyBanana »

Wow.. You're creepy.
Liquid

Post by Liquid »

I second that
You cant hold back the liquid...ohhh...ohhh...lol...jk.
Old Buzzard

Post by Old Buzzard »

yup

SchuteMie

Post by SchuteMie »

GOAT CHEESE wrote:
OrgyBanana wrote:I was wondering...

...Why are you named GOAT CHEESE?
OK, the honest answer (if you were really curious instead of just looking for an opportunity to flame me).
Goat Cheese, your responses--the full monty, then the"were you really curious" one--remind me of a scene in one of my favorite movies, Groundhog Day.

Bill Murray is asking for some coffee from the hostess of the bed and breakfast where he just spent the night. She posits something about the weather, Looks like it's going to snow today, or something. He being both a weatherman and a jerk, goes into last night's weather spiel as though he is standing in front of the blue screen weather map. When he finishes raving, he asks, "Did you really want to know about the weather or were you just making conversation?"
________
GE Honda Aero Engines
Last edited by SchuteMie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SchuteMie

Post by SchuteMie »

As to your search for good and bad about clans... There is every style or type of clan possible. They have personalities just like people or other organizations. The suggestion I have is to investigate the clans where you are already familiar with the players. You like their style and the way they get along--or don't--with other people. See how they treat others in clans and others not in clans. How they treat noobs. Do they own, and do you own, etc.

Check out their forums, observe for a while. Being a more mature player (in age anyway) you will perhaps want something different in your clan than many other younger players want. All clans are not alike, all clans are not for you.

Since you mentioned them already, I will put in a plug for -[x]- clan, just based on personal experience with some of their leaders, Badman in particular. I remember being a noob and thinking he was one of the best players I had ever seen (still is). But he was very patient with me and others. I don't think I recall him being less than polite with noobs asking questions, if they weren't pestering people and being real jerks. Other clans may not give noobs the time of day. However, clans are made up of individuals, too, so not all members are exact replicas of the overall clan attitude.

Since -[x]-Alex plugged SOL clan (thx), of which I am a member, we would be glad to check you out, and have you come check us out. www.solsquads.clan.st But we only play Bani's Instagib Goldrush, mainly on Oldcrows32 and -16, so that might not suit you.
________
medical marijuana patient
Last edited by SchuteMie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex247

Post by alex247 »

SchuteMie...hehehehe...Your welcome AND.....

Goat is MINE! He has already joind -[x]-

Good try though!

8)
Bucknutz

Post by Bucknutz »

Old Buzzard wrote: Lastly, of no significance to any thing, goats got a great server. First class cheddar.
Old Buzzard(Bezerker)
I keep hearing about goat's server, and after playing with him a few times, am interested in finding it. What's the addy?
Rehab is for quitters.
Old Buzzard

Post by Old Buzzard »

Address escapes me bucknutz, if you go to bani.anime.net/banimod and click on the server list it's right there. Thanks and frag me soon.

SchuteMie

Post by SchuteMie »

Goat Cheese, looks like you found what you were looking for--congrats.
________
vaporizer affiliates
Last edited by SchuteMie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOAT CHEESE

Post by GOAT CHEESE »

Wow...this thread kept going (hadn't checked it since I joined -[x]-).... LOL. Thanks for the input.

Thanks,
-[x]-Goat Cheese