::EKK::JEW

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

lhystory

::EKK::JEW

Post by lhystory »

Ok, Bani, I wanted to report this to you. And when i say this, i say it for everyone. I have no proof but just lots and lots of witnesses. So, last night, I was playing on the OC32 server, and jEW joined. For the first few minutes it was fine, but then we sparked a conversation about Trin's daughter. It was all fine, but then at the end JEW said somethin really bad in Trin's presence. He said if he lived near Trin, he would F|_|ck her daughters. We STFU'd him like 7 times, and kicked him lots of times. So if you dont think im saying the truth, ask Trin, and everysingle player in that game. And im sure everody is VERY pissed at JEW cuzz this is not the first time he has done something. Ive heard lots of people about to report on him, and this final one pissed me off so badly so i went straight to you.
Yngwie is the ABSOLUTE GOD!
RaY

Post by RaY »

Yeah, he's got something against me as well. We kicked him because he was repeatedly stealing gold (over 20) then he came back and started this racist crap and told me that I was anti-semetic and planning a terrorist attack (I'm muslim.).. I've got a demo somewhere; I'll dig it up.
[url=irc://irc.quaknet.org/ascend]#ascend[/url]
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

please post the demo.
MIRROR

BANI THATS DONE WITH

Post by MIRROR »

I HATE HOW PEOPLE ARE BAD MOUTHING MY CLAN MEMBER THERES NO MORE PROBLEMS WITH [SWK]JEW HEY NOT GETTING IN FIGHTS AND HE LEAVES IN A WEEK FOR SCHIOOL JUST LET HIM FINISH HE ALMOST OUT OF HERE.......
[SWK]MIRROR HELP A DEAD MAN OUT
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

YUR RIGHT MAN JEW IS SO KOL I JUST WISH I CUOLD BEE LIKE HIM BUT I CAN'T CUZ I AREN'T JEWISH.

I was there when he was dissing ray for his muslimness, it needs to stop. Also, he keeps joining MY team just to shove me around and shoot me repeatedly. I'll also try and get a demo of it.
alex247

Post by alex247 »

I agree jew needs to go.

I have played with jew alot and never have I been impressed with his actions.
Last edited by alex247 on Wed Jan 07, 2004 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Radeon9.8kpunk

Post by Radeon9.8kpunk »

i have noticed a sharp increase in TKers in the past week, today on a banibeach server i had 3 tkers on my team and they kept rejoining and changing their name to make it similar to someone else. Servers should make a 2 kick per day limit
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

The kid even stalked me and ray to the <Sh> server today.... Ray kept kicking him and he came back like 15 times. He is so annoying, by the way, he recently joined the SWK clan....
random name

Post by random name »

ya.. ive watched him hassle rammstein on a number of occasions in the last 5-10 days.. its pretty sad really.. he just follows rammstein around and shoots him and shoves him (usually to his death) over on OC16 server.

And when you kick him... hes real quick to bring up the "im jewish and ur racist" crap..

post that demo ray.. lets put that last nail in his little banimod coffin :twisted:
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

GUID:

[[SWK]JEW] [75d161d7ad05ef289da1e4037c4c2253]
kingcorncrap

Post by kingcorncrap »

yeah i was just playing OC32 and everybody was talking about jew stealing gold. He kept denying it evertime the topic came up. I don't care too much for people like that and if he said those things about trin's daughters then he should get the boot.
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

Got a demo of jew being a point whore, and repeating the word muslim.... and then he thinks he's the admin. He's an idiot.

Demo can be found Here

Please take a look at it.
Last edited by RammStein on Fri Aug 22, 2003 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kanamack

Post by Kanamack »

I was there when the whole Jew and Trin's daughter thing was goin' on..and, though I never said anything..It pissed me off. Trin is a nice person, and to have anyone talk to her the way he did..it shouldn't be tolerated. And, he's been said to push and shoot at Ramm..he has done the same thing to me, though I was under a different name, yet he has done it. He brings up the "racist" and "Jewish" issue in his own defense, yet he himself is, more than most the time, racist or makes fun of another person's religion/way of life (for example: <sh>Ray)..To me, this constitutes enough to send him off. And, I'm sure they will provide you a demo with him doing this on there..I, personally, do not know how to make a demo..so I cannot, I'm afraid..but I'm sure what they show you will do justice.
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

He displays his stupidity on oc16, and oc32 instagib. So banning from both of them would be most appreciated.
lhystory

Post by lhystory »

THis is probably even why i started this thread, I respect Trin, shes a great person. And seriosly how would you feel if you had a daughter and somebody POINT BLANK IN YOUR FACE said that they wanted to f|_|ck her if they lived next to her. And then if you were muslim, he was running around saying that you are gonna jack another plane and destroy the statue of liberty, and then when you said that he was racist, he started crying and saying shit like you are racist dont call me that. With the help of my friends, i rest my case.
Yngwie is the ABSOLUTE GOD!