Fun Mode

Discussion for Banimod players

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

regnew

Fun Mode

Post by regnew »

I was playing in a server the other day that was using fun mode. You could give yourself medic packs and bullets by requesting a medic or amo does anyone know where to get that at...
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

with the release of the source code it'd be allmost impossible to tell without server information
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

shrub mod
regnew

Post by regnew »

Can I incorporate the shrub mod into my bani mod?????
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

no
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

dont even think about putty bani stuff together whit shrub stuff
CyRaX

Post by CyRaX »

Shrub mod fun mode is cheap. i think that because of the console command /spawnnades if they could be turned off it would be cool but they cant and they are annoying. bani doesnt have that so i use bani mod more than my shrub
macbeth

Post by macbeth »

I have spent very long hours each week on this game for soon 9 months; we play on a server Mod shrub IP 66.28.238.21:22002

we particularly like the settings of this server:XP No reset, 2jump, some news maps and we play very regularly each day and I can ensure you that it is only of excellent players

obviously MOD ETPRO is appropriate better has a server for the practices and matches
but if i have a choice to do for my fun moments : I will go immediately on the shrubet server

sorry about my english :? : i am french
macbeth
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

(oh) :x

1. this topic is old

2. this is a banimod section not etpro
alex247

Post by alex247 »

macbeth wrote:I have spent very long hours each week on this game for soon 9 months; we play on a server Mod shrub IP 66.28.238.21:22002

we particularly like the settings of this server:XP No reset, 2jump, some news maps and we play very regularly each day and I can ensure you that it is only of excellent players

obviously MOD ETPRO is appropriate better has a server for the practices and matches
but if i have a choice to do for my fun moments : I will go immediately on the shrubet server

sorry about my english :? : i am french
macbeth
STFU macbeth. you don't know what the hell your talking about. And im2weak4u is right. THIS IS AN OLD THREAD