Punkbuster screenshots

Discussion for Admins of ETPro/BayonET servers.
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Kinetic

Punkbuster screenshots

Post by Kinetic »

Can Anyone tell me more about punkbuster screenshots? I noticed some cheaters that are not been spotted by punkbuster of ETpro anticheat.

When I type: /rcon **** pb_sv_getss # the server requests a screenshot of the client in slot#. But then what?

Were can I see the screenshot? Should it be in the PB map on the server or in the PB map on my computer?

I rent a server so I'm not hosting it my self. Are there any cvars that I have to put in mij server.cfg to use the pb_sv_getss??
DG

Post by DG »

it keeps the screenie files in pbss folder on the gameserver. get the files via ftp.

the pb commands, including for pb screenshot facility, are fairly well documented in the "docs" folder* (your pc), or more up to date version on evenbalance.com

* probably c:\program files\Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory\Docs\Help\Manual\et-ad\index.html
Deus

Post by Deus »

screenshots usually go in
./etwolf/pb/svss/
fretn

Post by fretn »

a guid written for rtcw by a clanmate:

http://users.pandora.be/z/suggested/screen.html
Day by day : http://w.twwwo.be/
Kinetic

punkbuster manuel

Post by Kinetic »

thanks for all the reactions I know what to do if I suspect someone of using a bot.

I have another question:
Does anyone have a punkbuster manuel that explanes everything about the PB player powers? And how I can install those things on my server?

Please let me know if it is something that I shouldn't because then I don't have to search for the PB manuel

thanks
DG

Re: punkbuster manuel

Post by DG »

Kinetic wrote:manuel that explanes everything about the PB player powers? And how I can install those things on my server?
can try punkbuster player power, if the official manual hasnt covered it better since that was written.
Please let me know if it is something that I shouldn't because then I don't have to search for the PB manuel
link, since you're really lazy ;)
hiro

Post by hiro »