Problem with my server

Discussion for Admins of ETPro/BayonET servers.
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

K1M1

Problem with my server

Post by K1M1 »

My server

problem is next guyz, i dont know how to limit class in %'s, i had a line same as in etpub, but for etpro i cant find it, and its been more then 10 days by now, so i said ill ask u guyz here, if its apropriate place ok, if not im sorry !

Example:set team_maxMedics "15%"This will limit each team to having only 15% of their players medics. --- but it dont work, also i have for heavy weapon restriction in, but when i set in %, again nothin ??

i would like to put in my server.cfg like 50% only medics, cause sometime u get for exc. 10 ppl and 9 of them medics, that sucks, i cant lower them, cause some times server is emtpy sometimes full, and it would be better if i do it in %'s, ill be much obliged for ur help !

and also problem with etpro map scripts, this is in my cfg !!

setl b_mapscriptdirectory "etpromapscripts"
setl b_mapconfigdirectory ""

and it doesnt work, for exc. back door in battery not blowable, but when i put competition settings on, it works normally, with same line as here ???

!cya
The Birdman

Post by The Birdman »

Slightly different in ETPro, here's the command you want:

set team_maxMedics ""

specify the number of medics that are allowed on each team, example:

set team_maxMedics "4"

will only allow 4 medics per team

Here's a link to all the ETPro server cvars:

http://wolfwiki.anime.net/index.php/ETP ... _cvar_list
K1M1

Post by K1M1 »

aha super, but can i set in % ?? - cause when i did, it was the same, 10 ppl cwere 10 medics !

thank for sucha fast reply, and about etpro mapscripts is it ok the line im lookin for ??

thank again

!cya
The Birdman

Post by The Birdman »

K1M1 wrote:aha super, but can i set in % ??
Not that i know off.

The map scripts directory is ok, did you restart the server after making your changes ?? might do it.

If you've only added them to the server.cfg then setl (set lock) don't work in server.cfg only in a .config file.
Server 212.187.208.13:27960

Visit our clan site
K1M1

Post by K1M1 »

Aha i reboot server couple of times, till then for etpromapscripts, but in competition settings all work ok :>

ok for % will try it again, if not ok also, but it sucks to put max medics for exc. 10 , cause u have 5 players on, and in the evening 20, thats why i would preferee command line in %, thanks for ur help

!cya
Deus

Post by Deus »

since etpro is intended to be for clan gaming there is only a number value instead of % cause you always play with same team size.

For public there a some bots/Scripts that might change the value runtime when more or less players are available
K1M1

Post by K1M1 »

aha deus, but are they scripts available, maybe u have a link perhaps ??

well i would set it, but hmm 10 medics max do me no good, if there 8vs8, and in the evening more, hmmmm

is there smthin in etadmin mod perhaps, that runs cool with etpro ?

!cya
K1M1

Post by K1M1 »

hello boyz :)

starlight here (kimis girlfriend), he aint home today, and i have one noobish question :))

we have etpro server 20+4, and there was 21 players on it, and i couldnt get in, cause server is full, and i have password for private slots, but i donno what to write in console, pliz help :)

tnx
HarryHirsch

Post by HarryHirsch »

\password whateverthepasswordis
K1M1

Post by K1M1 »

thanks alot.

bb