Cheaters Yes or Not ?

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Lucky

Re: Cheaters Yes or Not ?

Post by Lucky »

@ BANI

What string text I need to find in my log, what I post come from my cheater.log, and these are the only usefull informations i see.

Thanks

zinx wrote:
Lucky wrote: 520:59 etpro IAC: 2 [^3^shit^1ola!^7] [F56BA483713D9AD0DE69215BB5BDFE296ED3E6DF] [^1CHEATER^7 win32]
As mentioned.. the one above is definitely cheating... The others, though -- have you changed b_anticheat to something other than 0 or 1? If so, I strongly recommend setting it back to 1 (the default), since other numbers may report a lot of people as cheating who aren't. Otherwise, as bani says, we need the debug from the initial connects.

Edit: Actually, we probably need the debug info from first connect to first map change :/
You right!

I put the g_anticheat 3 for a better fairs server :)

What's weird , some of these guys after reconnect and all is fine, probably they close the CHEAT :)
ET Server : COMBAT//CLAN
IP : 69.31.6.128:27960
http://Combat.low-ping.com
The Home Of COMBAT//CLAN
Ragnar_40k

Post by Ragnar_40k »

gotenks wrote:i like these 2 guys tried to connect to it twice
Isn't that already detected by Punkbuster (Duplicate GUID)?
The Emperor watch over you.
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

b_anticheat 3 is too strict, we don't really recommend it for anyone (anyone running ET in compat. mode for example, will get marked as cheater. they have to be 100% clean windoze with b_anticheat 3, which almost nobody is 8))

it should be b_anticheat 1 at the most...
Lucky

Post by Lucky »

bani wrote:b_anticheat 3 is too strict, we don't really recommend it for anyone (anyone running ET in compat. mode for example, will get marked as cheater. they have to be 100% clean windoze with b_anticheat 3, which almost nobody is 8))

it should be b_anticheat 1 at the most...
Yeah, I did the change on b_anticheat 1 :)

Thanks
ET Server : COMBAT//CLAN
IP : 69.31.6.128:27960
http://Combat.low-ping.com
The Home Of COMBAT//CLAN
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

1st I must apologize...not the text but the way I wrote them...I really was pissed. I was pissed because when you wait to get to server and finally get in and you are kicked because some twat THINKS you are cheating...I burn my fuse. Specially then when it happens several times....And YES...I DID write that it was ADMIN kick...and that makes the kick even more worse thing.

Couple of things more...(hope I can write this calm in the future too.. 8) )

1. If I was cheating then how is it posibble that from the beginning I have played using same config and NEVER before has someone accused me of cheating ?

2. If I was cheating then why I wasn't kicked from Finnish, Swedish, Danish or English servers ?

3. I think that SEVERAL players are still waiting your explanation about the cheat. WHAT IS THAT WIN32 CHEAT ? How does it make you BETTER than other players ?

As I said above I have been playing with same config almost from the day ET came out so is it so that the rules have changed so much that someone can't play anymore ? BTW...LADDER-CONFIG ALLOWS MORE TWEAKING THAN MINE SO....

I do understand that sometimes (well everytime) these "updates" to game engines cause trouble and they usually are corrected by another update...but why the server admins use this as a way to "kick players that don't play as I wan't" ? Thats wrong dudes...
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

oh and one thing more...It may have looked little childish (the way I wrote :roll: ) but I can assure you that I might be possibly one of the oldest players that come here....
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

OMG U FAGIT SHUT UP UR CHEATR

you're really helpful.
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

well that's posting is those moron-child-player posting...seen them alot..
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

hmmm....I finally looked thru whole topic..."don't use atitool"...soo...now now it starts to look like only those who can afford to buy the NEWEST CPUs and the FASTEST DISPLAY DRIVERS are the "skilled" ones...why don't you put one line more : IF YOU ARE PLAYING WITH AMD YOU ARE CHEATING...SOLUTION : DON'T USE AMD... :P
zinx

Post by zinx »

kingbolt wrote:1st I must apologize...not the text but the way I wrote them...I really was pissed. I was pissed because when you wait to get to server and finally get in and you are kicked because some twat THINKS you are cheating...I burn my fuse. Specially then when it happens several times....And YES...I DID write that it was ADMIN kick...and that makes the kick even more worse thing.
We don't have any control over administrators.
kingbolt wrote:1. If I was cheating then how is it posibble that from the beginning I have played using same config and NEVER before has someone accused me of cheating ?

2. If I was cheating then why I wasn't kicked from Finnish, Swedish, Danish or English servers ?
It is unlikely that your config caused the problem. If you can get the administrator to send us logs, we can help.
kingbolt wrote:3. I think that SEVERAL players are still waiting your explanation about the cheat. WHAT IS THAT WIN32 CHEAT ? How does it make you BETTER than other players ?
Which win32 cheat? The only one I see mentioned is deliverance, which is a wallhack and aimbot. If you don't consider that cheating, you should probably be playing on servers with punkbuster and etpro anticheat disabled.
kingbolt wrote:As I said above I have been playing with same config almost from the day ET came out so is it so that the rules have changed so much that someone can't play anymore ? BTW...LADDER-CONFIG ALLOWS MORE TWEAKING THAN MINE SO....
As stated above, it is probably not your config.
kingbolt wrote:I do understand that sometimes (well everytime) these "updates" to game engines cause trouble and they usually are corrected by another update...but why the server admins use this as a way to "kick players that don't play as I wan't" ? Thats wrong dudes...
As stated above, we have no control over administrators. They act as they see fit; it is their server after all.
Zinx Verituse http://zinx.xmms.org/
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

well that IS the problem...cos I didn't get/see/hear any [CHEATER xxxxx] texts or similar....only thing I saw was the text that the guy (probably admin..who cares) wrote in game, it said "..you are cheating.."...very informative.

On the other had I SAW a text that said something like [CLEAN WIN32] or something like that...and almost ALL the players had that text..so we were all cheaters ???

I strongly think that these "admins" won't send anything what might prove their stupidity....the point of my writing was: don't anyone give a shit who becomes admin of a game server or how they administrate "their" server ?
-7- Slappy

Post by -7- Slappy »

kingbolt wrote:....the point of my writing was: don't anyone give a shit who becomes admin of a game server or how they administrate "their" server ?
Even if you do "give a shit", they're the ones paying for the server & investing the time to maintain a level of play that attracts like-minded players. And it takes alot more time tha most people think.

Now, if by "their server" you mean 12-yr old kiddies and people on power trips who like nothing better than abuse random people then kick them - just don't go back. Nothing else you can do really.

Sorry to get all OT, but I thought this was a thread about flase cheating messages, and it appears to be something entirely different.
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

Yes, you are right. Too much about admins :oops: ...

But my corequestion is still without answer. Was I a cheater according to text [CLEAN bla bla bla] ? I would like to know ....
RoadKillPuppy

Post by RoadKillPuppy »

What about this guy? What is he using?

RKP.

3075:15etpro IAC: 17 [gothic rider^7] [C3C7A7A701FB842279F8B6F309A59393CA4A97E3] [^3CHEATER^7 win32]
3075:15etpro IAC: D8VGAfCuMnBzUlZMmeZT8ILC6n4tfPRPq9sVzaKiDh-CHNccyl478wSt02AKvyUSN7eqQg4hcOapL3NmgoFGsHP4WVSt0GsNF20eMp4Dem3zwc+CN+hSBqVRCmSiFrtKqI83UHrYjxXGEqdxN-rfFREUCL1mGV7+vA+c+PQpS5+XzcM
3075:16etpro IAC: 17 [gothic rider^7] [C3C7A7A701FB842279F8B6F309A59393CA4A97E3] [^3CHEATER^7 win32]
3075:16etpro IAC: Qa-VdL7UTMGEw+WeT4GFRJEU4iL6KMupxeQtYy1YxHvI7WsrKq5kq0rJMaXGB4qXu+Evsk+ZM0DKG7uncotfd3ZEIxOtiv6VO+NSM2UTpChogVOuWFJ7U62hU6LloKHJt5O9M3FvX0yp8pv0sc2Fqi7Gsh1hLU4
zinx

Post by zinx »

RoadKillPuppy wrote:What about this guy? What is he using?

RKP.

3075:15etpro IAC: 17 [gothic rider^7] [C3C7A7A701FB842279F8B6F309A59393CA4A97E3] [^3CHEATER^7 win32]
Probably a wallhack, though it may be ATITool.
Zinx Verituse http://zinx.xmms.org/