systats 0.9.8 and ETPro 3.x

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

[KuB]FraGiLe

systats 0.9.8 and ETPro 3.x

Post by [KuB]FraGiLe »

Hi,

it seems that systats 0.9.8 can't handle the log files ETPro 3.0.0 produces correctly, does anyobdy else experience that und could there be a fix/team-up between developer teams ?
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

systats developer never contacted us. first time i heard of this thing :lol:

we don't have time to search out every mod-maker, they are welcome to come here.
[KuB]FraGiLe

Post by [KuB]FraGiLe »

:)...well is the log-file format so different in ETPro ? Cause with shrubet , systats worx perfect...
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

the default etpro log format fixes bugs in etmain log format (etmain corrupts timestamps, for example).

http://etpro.anime.net/adminguide.html

see b_brokenlogtimestamps and b_logrealtimestamps. you can re-enable corrupted etmain logging for log parsers which depend on this damaged format.

other log parsers have no trouble with this so i guess systat isn't supporting etpro.
[Koff3]ArseMeister

Post by [Koff3]ArseMeister »

Hmm... Also ETS software has trouble handling this new xp system, so there must be something changed in the log file. Yes, log file settings are the same as they were with 2.0.7, so the only change is ET Pro version. I guess the best way to solve these problems is to contact the author of your stats/whatever software for a fix. At least that's what I did...
RoadKillPuppy

Post by RoadKillPuppy »

Same error here... SyStats segfaults on parsing the Weaponstats line.
http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... ht=systats

RKP