Hi everybody i thinkyou all know by now!

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

GOD*Whiplash

Hi everybody i thinkyou all know by now!

Post by GOD*Whiplash »

I dont know if you all knew but at this time there are pretty fu... much cheats available and running for et!

I think since middle of the week 50% of all etplayers are cheaters... i never seen so many cheats available in et! this pretty sucks!

I also wrote a mail to evenbalance but they didnt responde (i know maybe i was the 5.000.000 one who wrote a letter to evenbalance but it pretty sucks that they dont responde!)

maybe if bani is interested i can send him a link to more than 6 undetected hacks for et so he can fix it and bring up a new anticheat database for et!

Because et sucks at this moment last night i had a 3o3 with my mates on our server and these guys were so fu.. good wich made me thinkin .... so i searched the web and found what i was looking for..........!

I hope evenbalance and bani are going to fix this as soon as possible cause we all want our fun back in et!

And the worst thing about is is that the biggest noob of noobs can find this shit as fast as i did and this sucks the most...........

for example ive got my favorit servers in et and most of the time the same people are playing on em but since Friday pretty much new People connect there owning like hell and flaming like cs players (sorry for that) ;-) so we all know what they are using.....

Last edited by GOD*Whiplash on Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Join our IRC on Quakenet #god* (we need q ;-))

http://www.airstrike.de
Mystiqq

Post by Mystiqq »

I saw my first cheater (100% sure of it) few days ago, the one that advertises it self. I got curious how many cheats are there and how easy they are to get. Anyway after digging for awhile i found more cheats.
One place even keeps track of which ones are detected and which isnt...
Where should these found cheat sites be post to?
GOD*Whiplash

Post by GOD*Whiplash »

mmh maybe you found the same page i did :-( omfg............

you can be proud the cheater you saw has the one wich advertises it self but the other ones dont do that.... omfg those fu... cheaters.... its pretty hard to find em cause you even cant make pb screens of em theire black.....

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

whenever a black screenshot is made, it's done intentionally... just ban em
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
GOD*Whiplash

Post by GOD*Whiplash »

jop sure but this wont help us with this cheater prob....

and heres a pic of one of those hax just for those who wanne see how this shit looks like so you wont get the idea to search and download one!!

image deletet ;-) by GOD*whip
Last edited by GOD*Whiplash on Mon Oct 04, 2004 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ragnar_40k

Post by Ragnar_40k »

I know the website from your screenshot: AFAIK their recent version of cheats advertise itself, for a silent version you need to register.
PS: They also claim that this cheat produces clean pb screenshots.
The Emperor watch over you.
GOD*Whiplash

Post by GOD*Whiplash »

i downloaded one of those and tried it at our clanserver and it does funktion the pb screens are black etpro says [clean] !

p.s. only one of those advertises it self the rest doenst and you dont need to register... trust me!! i tried it!

Mystiqq

Post by Mystiqq »

It just amazes me that people use these types of stuff and play "for fun". Its like playing chess where you always win, doesnt really sound like whole lot of fun to me.
Good god, i hope i dont meet anyone IRL that cheats in games for fun... or otherwise.

Sorry for going lil off topic here... :) But cheaters piss me off.
GOD*Whiplash

Post by GOD*Whiplash »

i think theyer using them just to take our fun away! and becouse they got small ......!

>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

i saw this site a few months ago and do keep tabs on it just to see whether they r detected, i gathered bani knew about this site as it was getting stopped and they whee having to release new versions.

the thing that worried me is the speed they could actually release a new version that was undetectable.

o and gotenks, a black pb screenie does not always mean sum1 is cheating (most of the time it does indicate the person is cheating tho), this is only the case if all pb screenies took of the person r black.

i doubt ur original figure of 50% is correct tho, as cheats stand out a mile, an if 50% of ppl used them u wouldnt realise sum1 was cheating unless u specced them, as half the ppl playing would be on a level playing field.

o and cheats = retards :D
UK Elite Guard
#ukeg on Quakenet
www.ukeliteguard.co.uk
Est. Jan 2002
GOD*Whiplash

Post by GOD*Whiplash »

no it isnt its an in game shot your game looks just like that if youre using that shit!

>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

GOD*Whiplash wrote:no it isnt its an in game shot your game looks just like that if youre using that shit!
i think n7 would know what his own hacks look like ;)
UK Elite Guard
#ukeg on Quakenet
www.ukeliteguard.co.uk
Est. Jan 2002
kingbolt

Post by kingbolt »

Ahhehhahahahahah....lol :lol:

And how long have these sites been going on...any guess...I can tell. They has been active BEFORE the game (ET or RTCW). And NOW someone "finds" these....well..better late than never.

"Never believe anyone else before you realize it yourself"...lolz
GOD*Whiplash

Post by GOD*Whiplash »

i also found that site years ago... i loved to play mohaa till then......

the prob isnt this site there are many many others too! my biggest prob is that we need a new pb update and or et-pro anticheat update cause at this time there are so many cheaters on servers like i think never before were!

i just wrote this post so everyone should know whats up i know many others know this site and the cheater prob, but there are many many others who dont know the situation at this moment i just wanted to "wake up" anybody who didnt know that all, so we all could find a way to "defeat" this prob!

omg dont blame me for my bad english sry!! ;-)

=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

bani already has "spys" out for the cheats and bani is already test / detecting new cheates

most of them will probel be deteced in 3.2.0 i think

but dont post screeny it makes ppl wow i want that 2 that so cool