exec_at_time problems

Discussion for any ET/ETPro/BayonET bugs or cheats you find...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

mouse

exec_at_time problems

Post by mouse »

Hello yall, didnt exactly know where to post this problem, but figured this would be the best forum for it.

I am experimenting with the exec_at_time commando, and I almost got it working. This is the code that I use:

Code: Select all

/exec_at_time "1570388656" "test";
My problem is that when I play a demo and put the command in the console it says

I will execute test at 1570388656, have a good flight o/

and it offcourse works, but when I put it in a config that automatically execute on the start of a demo playback, it says

Unknown command "exec_at_time"
Obviously I do not want to enter it in the console, so how do I get the darn thing fixed from a file that is automatically executed? I tried putting the command in a seperate file (so only the exec_at_time command) and that again worked, but not when I auto-exec it (example: et.exe +set fs_game etpro +exec configs/test).

I read in another topic there is a limit to 1 exec_at_time per file, so I assumed I have to put my next command in the "test.cfg" file.

If anyone could give me a hint or tip what to try, I would really appreciate it. :)
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

is the map loaded whne u exec it ? since u probel need a loaded map to make it work
EagleReloaded

Post by EagleReloaded »

Translation being if you don't have a map loaded, ETPro and all of its commands aren't available, so you'd need to put a delay in there before the exec_at_time statement.
Some people play tennis, I erode the human soul.
mouse

Post by mouse »

hmm how do I get a sufficient delay? because putting wait 100 in it isnt helping yet ...
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

waits during map loads, not sure how it works, but if it's based on fps (and you get your avg fps... in this example say 50) and you set wait to 50, you're waiting for 1/2 a sec... so make sure it's long enough to wait past your loading time
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?