ET on Mac

Official ET Pro announcements here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

-7- Slappy

Post by -7- Slappy »

Well, they just announced BF1942 is coming to the Mac. About 2 years too late, but still. (I'm a Mac guy in another life, so I'm not bashing - just commenting)

Be nice to see ET make the jump though, lots of of poor souls stuck in the wasteland that RTCW has become.
MaD Ed

Re: ET on Mac

Post by MaD Ed »

bani wrote:Hi all,

I'm talking with my contacts at Activision about getting a Mac port of ET done. ID/Activision would like to see a Mac ET, so it's just a matter of connecting the right people -- which I'm attempting to do.

I'll keep everyone updated in this thread.
Where´s the updating you promised Bani? :cry:
fretn

Re: ET on Mac

Post by fretn »

MaD Ed wrote:Where´s the updating you promised Bani? :cry:
because there's nothing to update ?
Day by day : http://w.twwwo.be/
MaD Ed

Post by MaD Ed »

Can I get a proper answer here please?
Nail

Post by Nail »

prolly not till after BayonET and ETTV, then maybe
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
MaD Ed

Post by MaD Ed »

Bani, if you dont wanna give us an update the least you can do is stop by at this post sometimes, and answer some of our questions..you haven´t been in this post for almost 4 months.. :x
fretn

Post by fretn »

MaD Ed wrote:Bani, if you dont wanna give us an update the least you can do is stop by at this post sometimes, and answer some of our questions..you haven´t been in this post for almost 4 months.. :x
the only question I see is "Where´s the updating you promised Bani?", if bani has something to update he will, but if there's nothing, he can't update anything ...
Day by day : http://w.twwwo.be/
MaD Ed

Post by MaD Ed »

Thats bullshit man, if Bani didnt have anything to update and he had some decency on him he´d stop by this post and say: "Sorry guys but I dont have anything to update" , oh and how do you explain him not answering my question:
Where´s the updating you promised Bani? :cry:

It´s absolutely evident that Bani doesen´t give a crap about mac or mac gamers, ffs look at the goddamn petition : http://www.PetitionOnline.com/mod_perl/ ... i?wofetmac , almost 1200 mac gamers want it and you turn your back on them..shame on you! :x
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

The ultimate decision to allow the port is up to Activision. I've been pestering them constantly for updates but haven't heard from them. The decision to allow the port is not up to me, and they haven't released the code to allow me to do it yet.

So like, STFU NUB
Nail

Post by Nail »

oh, ya, we need a port for Nokia phones too :wink: :P
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

Nail wrote:oh, ya, we need a port for Nokia phones too :wink: :P
yeah ET on my nokia engage
MaD Ed

Post by MaD Ed »

the least you could have done was to tell us that there were no update, that way we would have been expecting anything..but instead of that i´ve been crossing my fingers for the last 4 months..
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

MaD Ed wrote:the least you could have done was to tell us that there were no update, that way we would have been expecting anything..but instead of that i´ve been crossing my fingers for the last 4 months..
LoL :D
mouse

Post by mouse »

MaD Ed wrote:the least you could have done was to tell us that there were no update, that way we would have been expecting anything..but instead of that i´ve been crossing my fingers for the last 4 months..
Damn, 4 months of crossed fingers, thats bad. You cant play ET with that i presume, not even on a pc ;)
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

i suggest get windows :D