features, close to bugs !

Forum for discussing ET TV

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

daita

features, close to bugs !

Post by daita »

some little stuff i wanted to ask since few month:

1. can't ettv download missing files on the 'match server' like a classical ET client, instead of connecting/disconnecting ?

2. in the configuration hub/slave. a slave can be a 18 slot private server, rented or not. A team admin with RCON on the private server (ettv binaries) might would connect to the hub using /rcon pass tv ettv_pass g_pass. That should be a fucking idea and that's work !! But if the admin want to come back to game, using /rcon pass map oasis, shit happens :] The server is still running, but buggin a lot at the connection talking about incompaptible version, blabla.

Thks for readin'

daita.
Bartichello

Post by Bartichello »

hard to read your english imo...

1. you want to download maps from an ettv server like brauwndorf(if you don't happen to have braundorf) for instance? on the qcon servers i got disconnected once(they had sw_grush(not_te) and i disconnected but on reconnect i could download the map fine...

2. i understand what you mean altough you explain it wierd. no problem tho... if and amdin logs in onde server and does rcon then quits the server joins another server and starts rcon there i don't udnerstand how it could give problems...i have noticed tho on mapchange some ettv qcon serevrs acted kindoff wierd. everyone was stuck looking at somthing what looked like a map from outside the map 700 times fitted next to eachother