Fun Game Types

Discussion for Admins of Banimod servers.<br>
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

CyRaX

Fun Game Types

Post by CyRaX »

I just recently downloaded Bani mod. i love it is great. but are there any cool game types to do like Goldrush with only a sniper rifle 1 hit K.O. thats what i do a lot. are there any other cool combinations to use. o yeah one more thing when i am admin i type in console /rcon players and a list pops-up with players names and their GUID. is there a way i can make it not have there GUID show up. anything helps
-Prospector-

Post by -Prospector- »

You can also do the following:

g_guid "1"
g_hcap "1"

Then:

/guid
/hcap

For the instagib:

g_instagib "1" (It means 1 entire shot just like you've mentioned)

If you can't enable the Goldrush mode, this will help:

g_extendedvotes "1"

After when it's enabled, type /callvote and goldrush should be there in the callvote list. Just do a vote by typing /callvote goldrush and the vote will basically pass.
System Specs: Prospector's Place, 512MB of RAM PC3200 512MB Corsair, Albatron GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB AGP 8x, Intel Pentium 4 2.4B Ghz 2.66B Ghz 533Mhz FSB, ATA133 40GB Maxtor 7200 RPM, Jetway 865GDMP 800FSB
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

the guid is always displayed at the /players command but oyu cna disable the players coamamnd whit g_players 1 (or osmething)

then you can still get the id's and guis whit /status (doesnt work ingame)
CyRaX

Post by CyRaX »

ok thank u
Capt. Morgan

Post by Capt. Morgan »

Also, another idea for th instagibber, turn your shove damage to 100% g_shovedamage 100. It just sems to add a little something to your instagib game, especially when u get in soo close to someone u can't shoot them. I hated that! So thats how i fixed it!
Leviathan777

Post by Leviathan777 »

I like to put my g_shovedamage to 200. When you do that, no matter their health, they explode into giblet's :D .

:twisted: When you turn that on in the middle of a game it really confuces things. Everybody is suddenly going "OMFG, I kicked my teammate and he exploded in front of me :shock: "