Modifying Taunts

Discussion for Admins of Banimod servers.<br>
If you don't run a server, please don't post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=FF=MoovingTarget

Post by =FF=MoovingTarget »

What your looking for are the wm_allies_chat.voice and wm_axis_chat.voice Look in them you will notice this for example

moo
{
cow-moo.WAV "Moo!"
cow-tipped.WAV "Moo!"
}

If iam not mistaken you can edit the "Moo!" To what you desire Or any other on for that fact..And the second part of your quesion iam not sure the answer MT oUt
Hawke

Post by Hawke »

Thx for your help Gang!

Ive made the "wm_quickmessageAlt.menu" and added the new sounds to the soundpack. Intead of posting all that stuff, (Im fairly sure I did it right)
let me just tell you the results...none LOL

I put in the new menu and sounds on the mediapack and loaded them to the server and restarted it. I know they matched the one in my clientside folder since our server is pure as stated in a previous post. Well when I did the v to bring up the console it didnt show the new addtions.

I was trying to have this sound part happen without the text. I did make the sound files with the g-newsound and a-newsound but its not in the "wm_quickmessageAlt.menu" that way, but neither are the other banimod sounds. They leave off that g- and a- part in the "wm_quickmessageAlt.menu"

Do you think I must also have the voice "text" file edited as well for the sounds to play?
Please put the =[DDT]= Servers in your favs
IP:67.18.222.118:27960 <-Bani-World
The =[DDT]= Dangerous Dudes on Tour Homepage