sticky grenades

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

*Spray*N*Pray*[DS]

sticky grenades

Post by *Spray*N*Pray*[DS] »

I think a cool mod would be sticky grenades like in Saving Private Ryan!!!!

that paly like in Halo.........would that be sweet....lol stickin a nade to a guys back and havin him run for cover into a group of his teamates.......lol aplatter em all!!!!!!

just an idea that i think mite be fun!!!

Spray*N*Pray[DS]
Lizzard

Post by Lizzard »

LOL!!!!!!!! that would own
[asf]Lizzard
www.American-Special-Forces.com
DrunkenHoboG4ng: explains the overflowing river of gheyness
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

yep would be cool maybe something for the scout lol he put them on his decoys lol
Indifference

Post by Indifference »

You mean kinda like a booby trapped decoy?

Hmm.....

A Scout makes a decoy and an engineer has to arm it like a mine or dynamite. That sounds interesting. Engineers aren't a very popular class in maps that don't require them. The Mine function has increased their usage so now they get used quite a bit. The Scout is mostly used in games where there aren't too many people or in games with cows near the 'barn.' This would make the Scout as popular as the Engineer, and a little bit more powerful.

Enemies could shoot the decoys to detonate the charges. And the boobytrapped decoys are NOT marked when they are armed, so if the same team that armed the decoy touches it ...

BOOM!!!

Sounds like a great idea, man!
I appreciate Medics... They make nice targets in my scope.
Indifference

Post by Indifference »

btw

I think that your Avatar cartoon is great, Lizzard! It's as funny as H-E-double hockey sticks.
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

uhmmm i came up with sticky nades A VERY long time ago but every one jumped on me...
kenny stinks
Indifference

Post by Indifference »

I don't think that the idea of a stick gren that you tag enemies with would go. But I liked I2W4U's idea about the exploding decoys.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

alexjones8194 wrote:uhmmm i came up with sticky nades A VERY long time ago but every one jumped on me...
sorry alex but as soon as they see your name they jump on you if its a cool idea or not

thats just the way it is

and btw enginner are populair clases cz they got mines and a mg42
scouts are still a bit sucka
Indifference

Post by Indifference »

Yeah, the enegineers are a solid class now, but before they were only good for fixing, detonating or lobibng grens. When the MG42 creation was added, they became more useful, but snipers started picking off the gunners who had little cover because of the placement of the gun and so on. I'm not saying that the MG42 creation is useless. I use it myself sometimes.

(Hint: When Axis on "Axis Complex" create MG42s in the forward bunker next to the fixed MG42s for more firepower. Don't forget about upstairs, too.)

Mines for the eneginer are GREAT!! He is now a solid character and can perform many team-oriented tasks.

That said, I think that adding this feature will capitalize on the increasing use of the engineer but, since a scout would also be required, it will not make the engineer too powerful and cause unbalanced gameplay.

That's all I'm trying to say.