gold transfer

Request/discuss new banimod features here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Radeon9.8kpunk

gold transfer

Post by Radeon9.8kpunk »

u should be able to transfer gold to the cow by pressing the use key next to the cow.
and when you give gold to someone who has over 8 gold it gives you 1 point for every gold transfered this would encourage cow play
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

cow play should not be encurged it jsut seperates the noob from the expericen played after it you decision you give it to a cow or not
Radeon9.8kpunk

Post by Radeon9.8kpunk »

ok, how about just the transfer part then, i hate having to kill my self and wait 15 seconds to run to the same place
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

yeah i know i asked the 2nd b4 but i naver made it into banimod (im not sure if there is ever gonig bne a new banimod)
Radeon9.8kpunk

Post by Radeon9.8kpunk »

there should be a bani team, instead of puting the whole load on bani we could have othe expierenced programmers help
Radeon9.8kpunk

Post by Radeon9.8kpunk »

how about you can drop gold like you drop ammo packs
just make a command called /dg x (x stands for amount of gold, 0 would equal all gold) this would be perfect if you have too much gold and are to slow and need to retreat or get to a pole quicker
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

yeah but i would chance the hole gameplay of goldrush a hole lot
SchuteMie

Post by SchuteMie »

Nice idea, Radeon, but I think IM2Weak is right, the game play changes too much without the /kill. There is no danger, no risk in the transfer to the heavy or cow. No risk in combining.

If you want risk free, don't combine at all. There is a lot less excitement that way, and lower scores. And also less teamwork. It is a show of good teamwork and higher skill to know when to combine, when you have enough defense and cover to be sure you actually get the score. That is the fun, and that is the reward for good experience.
________
Volvo B18 engine history
Last edited by SchuteMie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rev Den

Post by Rev Den »

Have a Medic near your cow, grenade yourself (from a few feet away), cow grabs your gold, Medic revives you.

Cow gets points
Medic gets points
You lose a few..but worth it.

BUT.....Cows...are for tipping.

Rev
=WSS= Rev Den
Vulture is my leader, I pledge to follow him into battle....and push him into fire.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

most full goldserver [fun]goldrush and =FF=instagib are instagib so a medic wont help unless your a engineer whit a dyno to blow up your self but then its still best to let the bow be medic :)