Bad Rumors

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Sexy|Beast

Post by Sexy|Beast »

TEAMMATE-8163 wrote:i call bs again.
I do too. Hell, Teammate, I'll see your BS and raise you 2 loads of steaming HORSESH*T.

Priceless link, Weblion. My favorite quotes from it:
"You don't get cool from whining, OK? It just makes people want to beat you like a five dollar whore in a Best Western."

"Quit pulling problems out of your couch cushion so you can have something to be bummed about."
Things are more like they are now than they were before.
Knifey

Post by Knifey »

Sexy|Beast wrote:My favorite quotes from it:
"You don't get cool from whining, OK?..."
Throughout that entire mp3 all he was doing is whining about how poeple whine about suicide. So logically, he is not cool.

I say, its your life, do what you want. I personally dont care if you die. You probably have good reasons, and if you believe in something, go for it. (like god, heven, afterlife....)
yag si yennek
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Techinically not. According to your logic, that means if I complain that people who complain about having a horrible disease are not cool, then I'm not cool. Just think about it.

Either way, he's cool. Just because.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
Knifey

Post by Knifey »

WeblionX wrote:Techinically not. According to your logic, that means if I complain that people who complain about having a horrible disease are not cool, then I'm not cool. Just think about it.
Sort of. Well, breaking it down, lets just say this theory is true "People who whine are not cool"

Then person A whines about commiting suicide. OK?
Then person B whines about person A commiting suicide.

Person B is still whining about something though. Just because it involved person A, doesnt change the fact that he is still whining.

Also that one statement is not the reason why he is whining, its his entire speach. If he just said "People who whine about commiting suicide are not cool" then he is not really whineing. He is stateing a fact.
yag si yennek
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i forsee knifey trying to bet for someone's life again
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

I forgot the smilie again.. DAMNIT! Oh well, but you said that "people who complain about suicide are not cool". But if "people who whine are not cool," then he's not cool. But eh. Just listen to his other rants, and have some fun. That's what it all is, him venting and having fun. I'd suggest listening to the Gun Rant first. That's pretty funny.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

AFTERMATH (HOPEFULLY): So I guess the moral of this episode (thread) is do not give a damn whether someone wants to die or kill themself. After all, this is the internet. Lots of crazy people out there.
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

no, the moral would be not to believe a god damn thing anyone ever tells you over the net.
-[XS]-CELL-VIRUS

Post by -[XS]-CELL-VIRUS »

TEAMMATE-8163 wrote:no, the moral would be not to believe a god damn thing anyone ever tells you over the net.
Now TEAMMATE-8163 if you dont believe in anything on the internet then why do you even take the time to respond to these fourms, if this is just a waste of your time why post???
Knifey

Post by Knifey »

TEAMMATE-8163 wrote:no, the moral would be not to believe a god damn thing anyone ever tells you over the net.
Wait a second. Using that logic, (yes i'm big on logic) then i shouldnt believe that. But if i dont believe that, then it all doesnt make sence. WHAT SHOULD I DO!!!
yag si yennek
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

using that logic agian...... i haven't not seen big bad cow in about a month r two, so whoever said that cow died is full of bs, although, i am starting to wonder about a fellow clan member of mine, Still^Spittin, if he doesn't exist on this planet, then i've lost my original banimod partner in crime, and thats depressing......

:cry:
Till DEATH do us Part
-[x]-foolsgold

Post by -[x]-foolsgold »

DAMN! just browsed over the last page!! Glad i didnt read it cause my head is spining just from that!! WOAH!
Smile for today might be your last.
Kats always land on their feet!
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Fools, the moral is that if you are gonna stab yourself to death, make sure you hit the right place!
I am Ph0g, you are not.
-[x]-foolsgold

Post by -[x]-foolsgold »

thank you ill remember that the next time im attempting to stab myself to death. :shock: :shock:
Smile for today might be your last.
Kats always land on their feet!
OrgyBanana

Post by OrgyBanana »

Spittin can't play Wolf anymore. I spoke with him about a month ago. He's pissed that he can't play. Do you have his AIM name Broggy? I can give it to you.