ways to support troops

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=SWAT=Kenny

ways to support troops

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

rex made this post on our boards. it is super helpful. if u follow the link you are not obligated to support the war. it has info so that you may support those overseas.

http://lad.goodnet.com/~swat/forums/viewtopic.php?t=841

edit i had to update the link because people were also commenting on the war. so now i have a seperate link above just for the support the troops.
Last edited by =SWAT=Kenny on Wed Mar 26, 2003 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
CorpseGrinder

Post by CorpseGrinder »

Good post Kenny, If you don't mind I'll post it in our forums also.
Those of us that are prior service know how it feels to be so far from home for such a long time and anything that they hear or get from us is a nice taste of home.
I am a loser that can't handle commitment.
Solid Fett

Post by Solid Fett »

omg! speakin of the war, did u hear about the guy who threw a grenade into his own tent and killed his men! hahaha! now thats comedy, war baby! yeehaw!

"I’m worse at what I do best, And for this gift I feel blessed, Our little group has always been, And always will until the end"
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

That's called "fragging" - it happened occasionally in Viet Nam. The same as in this case, mostly it was soldiers fragging officers!
Be seeing you!
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Solid Fett wrote:omg! speakin of the war, did u hear about the guy who threw a grenade into his own tent and killed his men! hahaha! now thats comedy, war baby! yeehaw!
Even though you may be joking, That IS NOT COMEDY!!! you are one sick little boy.
GanjMahal

Post by GanjMahal »

This war makes me sick.
"I sure wish women would stop fucking with my head and get around to the rest of me."
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i don't agree with the war but i support our troops, they don't exactly have an option
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

Im with Gotenks... I hate this war too, but there is nothing those soldiers can do about it.

And solid fett, you are sick.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

War = bad. But we need to support troops.
RedNeck

Post by RedNeck »

Well we need to go to war with Iraq. I dont feel like living in a mountain for the rest of my life because of radiation or chemical wepons and thats if I even survive a strike. As america its are duty to protect the world. Plus Germany doesnt like war because of there past, not because they think we are wrong. /vsay GO AMERICA WOOHOO!
If you dont want some then dont start some!
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

-removed due to offense to author-
Last edited by gotenks on Tue Mar 25, 2003 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
CorpseGrinder

Post by CorpseGrinder »

gotenks wrote:i think that it'd be a very long time before they got nukes, now biological warfare may be another story, but the whole world is against this war, well except Bush's lapdog in brittan... because there was no proof of any violations yet america said they had proof but refused to provide it. If we do find any chemical weapon stockpiles than this is semi-justified, but i don't think us here in america have the right to say who they can have as a leader, the un should have that right, but especially not bush. Now if we find chemical weapons we have the right to disarm him, and if he dies that way then so be it.
Whatever!!! :roll:
I am a loser that can't handle commitment.
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

gotenks wrote:i think that it'd be a very long time before they got nukes, now biological warfare may be another story, but the whole world is against this war, well except Bush's lapdog in brittan... because there was no proof of any violations yet america said they had proof but refused to provide it. If we do find any chemical weapon stockpiles than this is semi-justified, but i don't think us here in america have the right to say who they can have as a leader, the un should have that right, but especially not bush. Now if we find chemical weapons we have the right to disarm him, and if he dies that way then so be it.

http://www.udpviper.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1124

boy i hope this doesnt turn into another 36 page debate....
the first few pages are nothing compared to what the mid-final pages hold. im pretty sure this thread will be remembered for quite some time.

any debate on the war in this forum would be absolutely pointless. too many people here dont know dick form ass about the situation.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

HELLO if you want to hijack a thread go steal one that isnt serious. look this is about supporting the troops not spewing your pinhead opinions about anything other then the troops. got it this is about troops. let me say it again this is about troops.

if you want to comment on the war go to udpviper and comment or start another god dam thread.

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

see my above post!!! wtf does this have to do with the troops????