Serves them right!

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

like i said mcvey and nichols were americans so wtf lets attack ourselves. once again the logic fails me. lets not forget the guy who through grenades into his commanders tents. he was american and he was "funded" by the US. those werent iraqi nades he used. Dont forget John Walker Lynn either he was an american in the al queda traning camps.

how about this when the saudis get nukes, anthrax, smallpox, vx nerve agent, mustard gas and countless UN resolutions telling them to disarm; invade 2 of thier neighboring countries then we should invade them. Additionally the saudi's would have to use wmd on thier OWN people or countries adjacent to them during war time or to put down a revolt.

gotenks i agree N. Korea is a threat but how do they pose a threat to the US? If they have nukes they dont have a delivery system to reach the US. Additionally N. Korea claims they have nukes to this day i dont think a outside source has confirmed this.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

according to info i found they have a delivery system that will reach most of the US, (they have 2 stage missles but not 3 stage)but they said they were working on the nuke systems yet... which is why we need to make a stand and tell them to disarm
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
SwERvE

Post by SwERvE »

I think we could all use some sage-like advise... "Wars not make one great." ~ Yoda. Violence is never justifiable.
TEAMMATE-8163

Post by TEAMMATE-8163 »

SwERvE wrote:I think we could all use some sage-like advise... "Wars not make one great." ~ Yoda. Violence is never justifiable.
ah, but what about some violence to prevent worse violence?
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

violoence is sometimes nessicary ref wwii.
My Website
RedNeck

Post by RedNeck »

I dont know about N Korea. Last i heard thier best rocket blew up on the platform. good reasson not to buy a Kia.
If you dont want some then dont start some!
SwERvE

Post by SwERvE »

Compromise is a good anti-violence. Besides, we don't need a war. What ever happened to espionage? Don't we have the technology for this? Isn't it feasible to say that we could send spies over and assasinate any terrorist we ever wanted? It can't really be that difficult. What I am saying is that, it isn't necessarily that we are there trying to stop violence, but rather there may quite possibly be alternate intentions for our government initiating a "war".
Gyro Gearloose

Post by Gyro Gearloose »

RedNeck wrote:I dont know about N Korea. Last i heard thier best rocket blew up on the platform. good reasson not to buy a Kia.
Yeah, but the rocket also doesn't have a 10-year, 100,000 mile warranty!
Be seeing you!
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

RedNeck wrote:I dont know about N Korea. Last i heard thier best rocket blew up on the platform. good reasson not to buy a Kia.
those are from south korea.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Badhabit

Post by Badhabit »

gotenks wrote:according to info i found they have a delivery system that will reach most of the US, (they have 2 stage missles but not 3 stage)but they said they were working on the nuke systems yet... which is why we need to make a stand and tell them to disarm
Yes they have rockets that might be able to reach the U.S. But the big reason Washington Isn't pushing them more is that we have, lets just say a few secret (lets call them Tricks) that only the government/military know about. Plus we have a large enough force in the South to handle them with little or no problem. And I know most of you are saying this is BS, well fine, but I’ve been there and know what a few of the tricks are. Over there the press just can’t go where ever they want, so the rest of the world has no Idea what its really like out side the big cities in South Korea. I know most of you have seen MASH well that was based on how it was like there in the 50’s and even today I could take you to places that still look just like what you've seen on MASH. Bet you can't show me a news report that shows that side of the country.:shock: Ok that’s my 2 cents worth on one of the issues. :devil:
{Zer0}'s House of Torment 67.19.67.118:27960
{Zer0}'s RTCW server 67.19.67.119:27960
Now Lets Go Kick Some ASS
And thats an Order.
Der Kammisar

Post by Der Kammisar »

Hey where were u at over there?

I was stationed in Kunsan for a bit when I was in the AF. 80th AMU.
=SWAT=DerKammisar
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

Badhabit wrote: Yes they have rockets that might be able to reach the U.S. But the big reason Washington Isn't pushing them more is that we have, lets just say a few secret (lets call them Tricks) that only the government/military know about. Plus we have a large enough force in the South to handle them with little or no problem. And I know most of you are saying this is BS, well fine, but I’ve been there and know what a few of the tricks are. Over there the press just can’t go where ever they want, so the rest of the world has no Idea what its really like out side the big cities in South Korea. I know most of you have seen MASH well that was based on how it was like there in the 50’s and even today I could take you to places that still look just like what you've seen on MASH. Bet you can't show me a news report that shows that side of the country.:shock: Ok that’s my 2 cents worth on one of the issues. :devil:
lol dude i know the millitary knows and has things that we don't and probably don't want to know about, but the thing is if they get nukes and use one to deliver a payload to the US, we respond, which then will bring china into a nuclear war, which may bring india and packistan into the war, well England won't like it so eventually the only place that won't fire nukes off will be france, and that's just not right
My Website
Sexy|Beast

Post by Sexy|Beast »

Whoa. Nice thread.

Speaking of politics, what does everyone think about religion and abortion and, oh what the hell, cloning too?

I want really long answers full of unsubstantiated opinions please. :twisted:
Things are more like they are now than they were before.
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

gotenks wrote:according to info i found they have a delivery system that will reach most of the US, (they have 2 stage missles but not 3 stage)but they said they were working on the nuke systems yet... which is why we need to make a stand and tell them to disarm

From what I have read we are not so much nervous that they will shoot one at the US as we are nervous that Kim Jong-Il(or whatever) is crazy enough to sell one to somebody who will shoot one at us. At least that is what I have read online about the guy.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

1 if he's nuts enough to stand up to the rest of the world and get nukes for his country despite the rest of the world telling him not to... why wouldn't he launch them on us, but also we are so scared about the bioligical weapons sadam may have had, those can atleast be cleaned up,(aftermath) a nuclear bomb can not, so which would we rather stop?
2 we allready went through the cloning, religion and politics threads... search for em... lol
3 i am personally appaled at what i heard about the columbia professor saying that our troops should get massacred and iraq should win, no i don't think iraq should win, i am against going in as the US instead of a united stance as the United Nations, but now that we're there we can't do anything but finish... I also am appaled at columbia's view that he was using freedom of speech being that it was at a University event to a mixed lot including faculty and students...
My Website