I have proof that you may not deny my potential to be god!

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

Ph0g wrote:SHV, I can easily knock that attack down by manipulating the weighted values of characteristics in my faith. I can say that my faith believes Characteristic X is worth 10,000 times more than all other characteristics.
CorpseGrinder wrote: Therefore, you not only have the potential of beina one, but are a total anus. :wink:
Apparently that is the Characteristic X he was talking about. That and egomaniacal behavior, and lopsided logic must be the Holy Trinity of the Church of Phog! :lol: :lol: And when you weight those characteristics down I can see how you are God of your religion.

Ok on to the serious side of your argument. There have been many religions that weight characteristics for their Gods. ie: the God of War, The God of Food ect. Their god was superior in the aspect they were to be God of. Many times their God was nothing more than a soldier who was vastly superior, and at the end of his days went on to Heavans to be God of War.

So just out of curiosity I wonder why you never answered my question. Name something you are superior in? If you want to be the God of something you must be superior in that area. If you want to weight something, you still have to be superior in that thing to begin with. Or or weighting falls flat cause the person who IS superior will undoubtedly be your God. So Phog which is it, what are you superior in, what is Phog the God of. Spam maybe? :lol:
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Characteristic X is being able to old the IP 67.160.95.8 for the longest amount of time :).

Actually. Characteristic X is Ph0g-Logic, dare anyone deny my title of most superior in Ph0g-Logic?
I am Ph0g, you are not.
SHVDKTY (ID)

Post by SHVDKTY (ID) »

Ph0g wrote:Characteristic X is being able to old the IP 67.160.95.8 for the longest amount of time :).

Actually. Characteristic X is Ph0g-Logic, dare anyone deny my title of most superior in Ph0g-Logic?
figures that you would pick something that nobosy wants but nobody can argue against. But it does prove one thing...you may be the God of Phog-Logic, but your not a God that anybody I can think of would want to be associated with. Sorry but you lose. Thanks for playing. :lol: :lol:
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Nope, you are incorrect. I did not say I was "The god of Ph0g-Logic". I said the characteristic valued so great by my faith was Ph0g-Logic :P. Because I have the most Ph0g-Logic, I am considered the being of greatest superiority. Thus, as my faith sees it, I would reign as the god.

You can't prove the tellings of my faith wrong, as I can't prove the tellings of anyone else's faith wrong.

This means that my faith, which believes I reign as superior being, has the potential to be accurate. In such a case, I would be god, the superior being, over all!
I am Ph0g, you are not.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

:roll:
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Quit spamming spamm0r.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

hey that's the supremity of my god ;)
My Website
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

My g0d pwnz j0r g0d :-D
I am Ph0g, you are not.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

not in spam... only in annoying-ness
My Website
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

and in pwnage.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
phantom balla

Post by phantom balla »

since there is such a great multitude of gods that people of the world worship, there is absolutely no way to deny that phog has the potential to be god. It is impossible to tell anyone that their beliefs are wrong and that their god does not exist. This is just my humble opinion from a recent high school graduate. sry but cant get into the technical stuff with you guys cuz its seriously over my head. :)
Bucknutz

Post by Bucknutz »

This should be the title of this thread :roll:
Rehab is for quitters.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

actually there is...
if he truely believes it himself... then there is no way to actually disprove it...
if he's just being an ass to spite people... then his argument is not backed even by faith...
if he's trying to prove a point it looks like the people he's trying to prove the point to don't understand and therefor argument should be dropped.
My Website
CorpseGrinder

Post by CorpseGrinder »

gotenks wrote:actually there is...
if he truely believes it himself... then there is no way to actually disprove it...
if he's just being an ass to spite people... then his argument is not backed even by faith...
if he's trying to prove a point it looks like the people he's trying to prove the point to don't understand and therefor argument should be dropped.
So then your saying if it is understood it is not debateable? If I say you are an idiot that is a statement that you understand, but don't agree with so you would naturally argue the point. Idiot. :lol:
I am a loser that can't handle commitment.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

i said if they don't understand the argument... eg. they have never been to earth (lol) you start an argument that the sky is blue, they are from a planet with higher co2 and iron content in the air they see the sky as red everyday. They will argue even though they are not fully comprehending of why the sky is blue... do you get it now?
Phog is trying to make a point here... you can not say someone is wrong based on YOUR OWN beliefs, to do this is rediculous and impossible, are you telling me that you could win an argument against a muslim, jew, buddist, or any other religion stating that Christianity is right because Jesus says so???
My Website