so does -x- now own bani's et phone home server

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Badhabit

Post by Badhabit »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote: additionally if i wanted to cause kaos on your vsk server it would be very simple since you dont have access to the firewall. trust me i know. i have a larger server then yourself at vsk and i highly doubt i would be banned at the firewall since i am a paying server admin. but who knows maybe you and ray are buds and he will refund all the cash we sent in and shut down our server. i guess time will tell. dont ever threaten someone when you personally dont have the power to follow through.
Kenny
Mag can ban your ass from our server :shock: And as for causing Kaos with VSK's firewall, please try, I'm sure Ray would have no problem banning your ass from there too. :shock:
{Zer0}'s House of Torment 67.19.67.118:27960
{Zer0}'s RTCW server 67.19.67.119:27960
Now Lets Go Kick Some ASS
And thats an Order.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

Badhabit wrote:
=SWAT=Kenny wrote: additionally if i wanted to cause kaos on your vsk server it would be very simple since you dont have access to the firewall. trust me i know. i have a larger server then yourself at vsk and i highly doubt i would be banned at the firewall since i am a paying server admin. but who knows maybe you and ray are buds and he will refund all the cash we sent in and shut down our server. i guess time will tell. dont ever threaten someone when you personally dont have the power to follow through.
Kenny
Mag can ban your ass from our server :shock: And as for causing Kaos with VSK's firewall, please try, I'm sure Ray would have no problem banning your ass from there too. :shock:
sgt you moron. i never said i would mess with ray's firewall. god do any of you in zer0 read? illiteracy is a growing concern in Cali i guess it is a big prob in the rest of the USA as well.

here this should help you out.
=SWAT=Kenny wrote:additionally if i wanted to cause kaos on your vsk server it would be very simple since you dont have access to the firewall. trust me i know. i have a larger server then yourself at vsk and i highly doubt i would be banned at the firewall since i am a paying server admin. but who knows maybe you and ray are buds and he will refund all the cash we sent in and shut down our server. i guess time will tell. dont ever threaten someone when you personally dont have the power to follow through.
notice i didnt say i would mess with " VSK's firewall," i refered to your vsk hosted server. additionally i pointed out that one cannot not ban anyone perm in ET via pb. you must have access to the firewall to make a ban stick 4ever. reading comprehension is awesome. hope you found this lesson helpful.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
{Zer0}Eclipse

Post by {Zer0}Eclipse »

Kenny, did it ever occur to you that you are not liked?

We also did not accidently mute you Kenny, we did it on purpose becaues you were being a total dick. You were yelling and screaming and bitching the whole campaign. While we were playing the Fuel Dump level, you were on my team (axis), I saw you sitting out side the allies spawn crotched and ready to fire a panzer in there. Obviously you are a walking contridiction to your many statements about no spawnkilling.

In the future, please re-read your post about "idiots muting" and about your spawncamping. Thanks. :wink:

By the way, you did not invite Bungles to this thread. It's a forum, everybody is allowed to post here.
{Zer0}Bungles

Post by {Zer0}Bungles »

This is exactly why I kept stating that I didn't want to start a little internet debate club with you Kenny...your reputation proceeds you. I've never seen someone so hated in our community...yer name is notorious. Now I see why...one simple question leads to you arguing with everyone. Man yer such a tool, can't you even understand when you should just shut yer trap?

Flame away big guy, it's the only time you'll ever truly feel like a man (that is until yer other testicle drops)...until then please shut the hole in yer head and try to dig some of that sand outta yer vagina, I realize it must be itchy but try not to be SO moody. Dumbass.

BTW Bani, sorry for all of this...I shoulda known better than to try to talk to him.
{Zer0}Eclipse

Post by {Zer0}Eclipse »

=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

{Zer0}Eclipse wrote:Kenny, did it ever occur to you that you are not liked?

We also did not accidently mute you Kenny, we did it on purpose becaues you were being a total dick. You were yelling and screaming and bitching the whole campaign. While we were playing the Fuel Dump level, you were on my team (axis), I saw you sitting out side the allies spawn crotched and ready to fire a panzer in there. Obviously you are a walking contridiction to your many statements about no spawnkilling.

In the future, please re-read your post about "idiots muting" and about your spawncamping. Thanks. :wink:

By the way, you did not invite Bungles to this thread. It's a forum, everybody is allowed to post here.
its nice to know you are a clueless as the rest of your clan. i was on allies the whole time. thats right allies as in the guy that are not axis. in the inciddent bungles and i were chatting about was i had a pf in the tunnels covering my team as they went for the fuel dump. we had a covop with a uni and an eng.

as far as me being muted fool read the god dam thread. jesus illiteracy is running rampant in zer0. i was muted as i entered so how the hell could i have been talking shit on the zer0 server fool? read dammit read your buddy corpse muted me as i entered. additionally i havent been on a zer0 server in like 5 months. even better is i havent been on a bani server other then mine in like 2 months. i was checking out the etpro mod. i really wish you people would read before you jump on the clan bandwagon. i guess that is why all my clannies have to submit thier SAT scores before joining.

any other zer0 clan members want to step up to the idiot booth. at least when duke and zf were with zer0 they could read. god i miss the good ole days when zer0 had people that were literate...cept for death of course. :D

bani you should separate this thread into 3 thread.

one for the original topic.
one for zer0 members that cant follow a topic and chime in with incorrect facts and accusations.
one where i get to flame people and name call when they refuse to read or can not read what has been written.

btw people the topic has to do with me getting voted off bani's server by the -x- clan when i wasnt tagged as kenny; and i did a ghey thing 2x which is ok on bani's servers. it is not about zer0's or swat's policy on spawnkilling or what is or isnt spawnkilling in someones mind. it also isnt about how stupid people are or how illiterate people seem to be. those were rants i went on as morons chimed in with lame ass comments that were all meant to support and bolster their clan in some way.

please note i didnt cry to my clan saying i was wronged and you swat guys and gals all need to stick up for me because i am the leader and what i say goes. also note i didnt send bani a pm nor did i irc chat with him because this is after all the lamest thing that ever went 4 pages. i also didnt start into it with the zer0 kiddies. i did start it with the -x- guys who actually impressed me and a few said it was a misunderstanding.

thank god for clan idiots because without them a thread this lame would never have made it to 4 pages of spam.
Last edited by =SWAT=Kenny on Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

{Zer0}Bungles wrote:This is exactly why I kept stating that I didn't want to start a little internet debate club with you Kenny...your reputation proceeds you. I've never seen someone so hated in our community...yer name is notorious. Now I see why...one simple question leads to you arguing with everyone. Man yer such a tool, can't you even understand when you should just shut yer trap?

Flame away big guy, it's the only time you'll ever truly feel like a man (that is until yer other testicle drops)...until then please shut the hole in yer head and try to dig some of that sand outta yer vagina, I realize it must be itchy but try not to be SO moody. Dumbass.

BTW Bani, sorry for all of this...I shoulda known better than to try to talk to him.
its ironic that you of all people are saying this since you are the childish one that brought all this up; this topic that had nothing to do with you or your little clan of kiddies. does the topic mention anything about you, zer0 your server or anything to do with spawnkilling on your server?

and if i am hated so be it. like i need a bunch of cyber idiots/kids to validate my existance. its a game bro. get a grip. if you feel like crying i can provide tissues. think about it for one second. turn around; look to see who is next to you. then realize no one is and you should be doing something else then verbal masterbating.

my motto is you mess with the bull you get the horns. i did nothing to mess with anyone outside of anyone's rules. read up my illiterate brother and note that bani feels its ghey. so be it its ghey. fun as hell also. + its hard to mine the spawn on fueldump at the axis' first spawn.

do take a drag on that cig to get your natural high and when you get a chance go outside and notice that there is a whole world out there full of real people. also mars will be at its brightest point next week. take a second and enjoy. in order to do that you must get your fat ass outta that chair and brave the outside world.

{Zer0}Eclipse

Post by {Zer0}Eclipse »

Kenny, Corpse did not mute you. Blood, for the previous 4 post or so has said he muted you. We muted you half way through the game because yes, indeed you were being a fucking dickhead.

So sue me, we were allies. My mistake.

Oh and Sir Kenny, King of knowledge and all of the gaming world, YOU were the one that started the problem with you and my clan's server. So if you are going to try to flame me, atleast be correct. :lol: Thanks.

And as Blood said, I sure hope you do not come back. The part about PMs to bani, irc, clanmates, what in the fuck are you talking about? I mean jesus christ, make sense in your post please about the current topic. This topic seriously needs to be locked before you make a bigger ass out of yourself. :wink:

I loved the let's-steal-a-pic-and-post-because-the-other-guy-did method of ending your post. Classic.
{Zer0}Eclipse

Post by {Zer0}Eclipse »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:its ironic that you of all people are saying this since you are the childish one that brought all this up; this topic that had nothing to do with you or your little clan of kiddies.
No, YOU did.
=SWAT=Kenny wrote: that is because some ghey clannie of yours muted me as soon as i entered the server. i am sure it was a mistake as we later found out. however it is super ghey to mute someone by mistake and not un-mute them. i am not calling you out on this but it was someone who didnt need to vote to do it.
:wink: Real smooth.
{Zer0}Bungles

Post by {Zer0}Bungles »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:look to see who is next to you. then realize no one is and you should be doing something else then verbal masterbating.
LMAO...this coming from the guy who has nearly a thousand posts in this Forum alone. Grow up, get a life...I unfortunately, am the LAST person you should try to accuse of not having a life. You obviously haven't a clue.
{Zer0} ShatteredSoul

Post by {Zer0} ShatteredSoul »

=SWAT= fucking Kenny......wow.......after wasting the last 20 minutes of my life reading this bile that you have spewed unto these forums, I realize one can never truly underestimate the predictability of your stupidity.

The "clannie" you were referring to was me. Shattered fucking Soul. I had played that entire campaign and had the highest XP, most decorated, most everything Kenny can't be blah blah blah but that doesn't mean anything I know. What does mean something to me, and the only reason why I responded to your snot nosed drivel is because I am not an intentional spawn killer. I do not intentionally spawn kill and I sure has hell never spawn camp...not EVER.

Yesterday was a god damn fluke. I kept your tank in a 100yd stretch for 20 minutes. My personal goal was to keep that tank from going anywhere, just like your progression as a player....a true standstill. I ran through what used to be the axis spawn, not wanting to run into any of your freshly spawned friends, or least of all yourself (not because I am worried about being killed about you....but rather because I don't want you to get buttsore and cry about it)....to get to that tank.

Unfortunately, as my plans rarely go smoothly, neither did that one. I ran into 5 allies....including you, and killed every fucking one of you. Did I want that to happen ....nope. But, if you think I am going to wave a white flag or stand there so you can n00b tube me you're insane. But you will never see me camped outside of an enemy's spawn LIKE YOU....with a panzer roasting myself some marshmallows and setting up my new Coleman all season tent.

You spent the entire campaign spawn killing, I ran into 5 of you and you all died on my way somewhere OTHER THAN THE ENEMY'S SPAWN. TRY IT SOMETIME! The question you should really be asking is how did you die with four of your other teammates to one individual and you have the biggest gun of the game in your hand.

oh.....and btw.....your really swinging your cute lil' tic tac in the air on this one by insulting {Zer0} leadership....I could spend a whole thread complimenting Mag for how he runs things but he already knows how good a job he does

Now STFU and play.
Last edited by {Zer0} ShatteredSoul on Sun Aug 24, 2003 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
{Zer0}Eclipse

Post by {Zer0}Eclipse »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote: like i need a bunch of cyber idiots/kids to its a game bro. get a grip. if you feel like crying i can provide tissues.
Who was the one bitching and complaining to mommy bani about being kicked and being muted? Who? Who? That's right, You kenny. Now would you please drop it.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

{Zer0}Eclipse wrote:Kenny, Corpse did not mute you. Blood, for the previous 4 post or so has said he muted you. We muted you half way through the game because yes, indeed you were being a fucking dickhead.
first and foremost i cant go back and change that i wrote corpse by mistake instead of maggot. so i used the wrong name

however you by far are as stupid as death. here is maggot's quote since you brezzed over this thread just to add your little 2 bit non-sense comments
maggothead wrote:It wasn't a mistake. I am the "ghey clannie" that muted you on purpose because every time you come in a server you piss and whine and no one wants to hear it.
{Zer0}Eclipse wrote:Oh and Sir Kenny, King of knowledge and all of the gaming world, YOU were the one that started the problem with you and my clan's server. So if you are going to try to flame me, atleast be correct. :lol: Thanks.
god dam where do these people get idiots like yourself. there is not one post on this board that i stated i had a beef with zer0 b4 bungles posted his enlighening comment.

{Zer0}Eclipse wrote: And as Blood said, I sure hope you do not come back. The part about PMs to bani, irc, clanmates, what in the fuck are you talking about? I mean jesus christ, make sense in your post please about the current topic. This topic seriously needs to be locked before you make a bigger ass out of yourself. :wink:
seems you have ass written all over you since maggot said that and not BLOOD. w00t way to go. as far as the comment about bani someone accused me of whinning.
{Zer0}Eclipse wrote: I loved the let's-steal-a-pic-and-post-because-the-other-guy-did method of ending your post. Classic.
so did i considering i was typing as you posted. sorry i cant type my diatribes in less then one minute. i actually put a little thought into them. and it took me a while to get that pic on a ftp site.

{Zer0}Eclipse

Post by {Zer0}Eclipse »

Kenny: Blood = Maggothead; Maggothead = Blood.

See post above about who brought this whole fucking whinning and complaining about our {Zer0} server, asshole. It was you and everyone can see that.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

{Zer0}Eclipse wrote:
=SWAT=Kenny wrote: like i need a bunch of cyber idiots/kids to its a game bro. get a grip. if you feel like crying i can provide tissues.
Who was the one bitching and complaining to mommy bani about being kicked and being muted? Who? Who? That's right, You kenny. Now would you please drop it.
you stupid shit. if i wanted to complain and cry i wouldnt do it in public. jesus you have the debating skills of a 3 year old. think before you type i beg of you. additionally this had nothing to do with zer0 until bungles opened up that can of worms.

god i beg for ph0gs return so he can set you kiddies straight. at least he could follow a thread.