so does -x- now own bani's et phone home server

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:my sole point which i believe to some extent you agree with is one it is not a kickable offense and two a clan should not be taking over a server that is not thiers.
Yes I do agree with you that players shouldn't be kicked for spawnkilling or anything else for that matter, if it is allowed. Matter o fact, most votes you see on servers are pretty much idiotic ones too. I call votes only on those who tk me on purpose and without cause (this excludes kill/revives for medics :)). 99% of the time, I don't even complain on a tk either.

**NOTE** I do bitch at those morons that insist on standing in the doorways - god I hate those mofo's.

The other thing, I don't think -[x]- was "taking over" a server that isn't ours. Just because it happens that we all join servers where other -[x]- are, like on {Zer0}'s server, doesn't mean we are taking it over. I think it just happened that they all agree'd with the reasoning behind the vote (but I should add that I would have voted NO because it was a stupid vote - sorry guys).
Success is only gained through failure.
Come check out the new bani league at:
http://www.bani-league.com
{Zer0}Eclipse

Post by {Zer0}Eclipse »

Kenny bro, do all of us a favor and go to page 3 to your post about being muted. Please and stop trying to flame me.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

{Zer0}Eclipse wrote:Kenny: Blood = Maggothead; Maggothead = Blood.

See post above about who brought this whole fucking whinning and complaining about our {Zer0} server, asshole. It was you and everyone can see that.
god you are stupid. look at dates and times.

thread started at Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 7:00 pm

my first post that contained the word zer0 3 and half hours later in it at Posted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 10:37 pm

maggot's first flame and first post the next day on this thread at Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 8:21 am

first comment by a zer0 tagged clan member which was bungles at Posted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 11:35 am

now take your dick out of blood or maggot's ass and get on track with reality. noticed i started topic on fri and your bros chimed in on saturday. maggot blood or who ever he thinks he is lead off the zer0 gangs comments with a flame.

as far as blood = maggot how are we supposed to know the names and alias of all your clan buddies. was it the obvious post by maggot. or was it the obvious sig that says i am maggot and blood.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
{Zer0}Eclipse

Post by {Zer0}Eclipse »

You're missing the point still. You brought up the topic about who muted you...And maggot lives 3000 miles away from me. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. If you want to make an intelligent post make sure it's right please.

When I make you look stupid, which I have been, you make irrelevent remarks, jesus christ how old are you? 13?

You obviously have lost this battle, please stop before you make it any worse.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

sneaky1 wrote:
=SWAT=Kenny wrote:my sole point which i believe to some extent you agree with is one it is not a kickable offense and two a clan should not be taking over a server that is not thiers.
Yes I do agree with you that players shouldn't be kicked for spawnkilling or anything else for that matter, if it is allowed. Matter o fact, most votes you see on servers are pretty much idiotic ones too. I call votes only on those who tk me on purpose and without cause (this excludes kill/revives for medics :)). 99% of the time, I don't even complain on a tk either.

**NOTE** I do bitch at those morons that insist on standing in the doorways - god I hate those mofo's.

The other thing, I don't think -[x]- was "taking over" a server that isn't ours. Just because it happens that we all join servers where other -[x]- are, like on {Zer0}'s server, doesn't mean we are taking it over. I think it just happened that they all agree'd with the reasoning behind the vote (but I should add that I would have voted NO because it was a stupid vote - sorry guys).
sneaky i read your point like 3 or 4 pages ago. my reason for post was to make you dudes aware of how it looked. i agree with you and i wish all 4 -x- dudes would have agreed with what you said. i believe badman also stepped up and made a similar comment like yours.

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

{Zer0}Eclipse wrote:You're missing the point still. You brought up the topic about who muted you...And maggot lives 3000 miles away from me. You have no fucking idea what you are talking about. If you want to make an intelligent post make sure it's right please.

When I make you look stupid, which I have been, you make irrelevent remarks, jesus christ how old are you? 13?

You obviously have lost this battle, please stop before you make it any worse.
lets go real slow.

1 i made a post about -x- taking over a bani server
2 -x- clan members countered
3 i brought up a few points
4 ramm thru his 2 cents in
5 bani thru his 10 cents in
6 i made a point to the effect that zer0 and swat both do not tolerate spawnkillers on thier servers
7 i belittled ramm
8 maggot = blood flamed me and called me a dick.
9 dungles chimed in and asked if i was on a tear to cause trouble that night
10 i commented on how could i since i was muted
11 we later found out that bungles wondered why i didnt reply
12 blood = maggot said he was the little clannie that muted me because i always cause trouble on zer0 servers which ironically i havent been to in 5 months.
13-100 flamefest and zer0 clan member idiocy insues.
101 sneaky repeats his earlier statement which was a good one
102 you begin to look like a bigger jackass than you are.
103 i hold you by the hand so that you can follow the topic more closely

take a deep breath. go to the beginning of this thread. read each post like you have never seen it before. then report back here on what was said and what order it was said. big emphasis on order it was said...there will be a test.

RedNeck

Post by RedNeck »

well look at that... well i know that im now dumber. i just lost 30 pionts off my IQ im bordering retarted. Kenny wow, i thought you were an ok guy till i read all that bs. you really are clueless. the bird flew right over your head about 5 pages ago. kenny did your mom drop you on your head when your a baby? you really are a Cockbitting f*ck tard. please stop complaining, just be a better person and admit you are wrong. this tread has been hijacked numerous times. kenny grow up and be a man.
If you dont want some then dont start some!
{Zer0}Bungles

Post by {Zer0}Bungles »

S
{Zer0}Eclipse

Post by {Zer0}Eclipse »

T
{Zer0} ShatteredSoul

Post by {Zer0} ShatteredSoul »

F
RedNeck

Post by RedNeck »

U
If you dont want some then dont start some!
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

RedNeck wrote:well look at that... well i know that im now dumber. i just lost 30 pionts off my IQ im bordering retarted. Kenny wow, i thought you were an ok guy till i read all that bs. you really are clueless. the bird flew right over your head about 5 pages ago. kenny did your mom drop you on your head when your a baby? you really are a Cockbitting f*ck tard. please stop complaining, just be a better person and admit you are wrong. this tread has been hijacked numerous times. kenny grow up and be a man.
pls redneck outline why i should give one shit about your opinion.

is it because you are clueless on the mac pc debate. i read that nice arguement u made about us brainwashed windoze peeps.

see i once cared what zer0 had to say but that was back in the day where ph0g had some decent comments and duke ran the servers well. oh and dont forget zf; that medic could revive anyone. havent seen much of corpse except for the pms he sends me.

i guess what i am saying is stfu and move along little redneck. you flame me i flame you. its a beautiful world.