Let's not forget!

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

BEAVIS|BFC|

Let's not forget!

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

I know this prolly doesn't go in this catagory, but i think everyone should read it!

Today is the anniversary of 9/11. The anniversary of the disgusting terrorist attack on the world trade towers. I know it is hard to look back on that day, but lets not forget that there were a lot of americans killed in this attack. I think it would be right to look back and take a moment out of your day, and think about all the people who died in that attack, on that horrible day.
"I <3 to hate you, I hate to <3 you."
"I'm not a slave, to a god that doesn't exist! I'm not a slave, to a world that doesn't give a shit!"
OrgyBanana

Post by OrgyBanana »

ENOUGH ALREADY! Sheesh.

The fact is, that what's done is done, and we just CAN'T let it go since we're THAT pathetic. Just let it GO!
lhystory

Post by lhystory »

9/11 :? :?:
Yngwie is the ABSOLUTE GOD!
JEXLIN

Post by JEXLIN »

This is really a retarded post Beavis. Stop pretending you're so emotional and crap. This day hasn't been different from any other day since 9/11 for me, and why should it? Because it's the "Anniversary"?
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

Jesus christ. I seriously wish that one of you had family or something that had to go through that. If you would just stop and get your head out your asses and think about how many people were killed in this tragic event maybe you would see past your "i'm so cool" attitude and see the real picture. I didn't have any family in New York at that time, but i still think about the people who had died. You think about this. over 10,000 people died during 9/11. 10,000!! And that effected a lot of people. Wifes, Husbands, Daughters, Sons, Cousins, etc. Most people had lost a family member during that tragic event.

It's pathetic that you have no simpathy what so ever about AMERICAN citizans that got killed for NO reason.

Maybe you all should just go work for saddam!
"I'm not a slave, to a god that doesn't exist! I'm not a slave, to a world that doesn't give a shit!"
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

BEAVIS|BFC| wrote:Jesus christ. I seriously wish that one of you had family or something that had to go through that. If you would just stop and get your head out your asses and think about how many people were killed in this tragic event maybe you would see past your "i'm so cool" attitude and see the real picture. I didn't have any family in New York at that time, but i still think about the people who had died. You think about this. over 10,000 people died during 9/11. 10,000!! And that effected a lot of people. Wifes, Husbands, Daughters, Sons, Cousins, etc. Most people had lost a family member during that tragic event.

It's pathetic that you have no simpathy what so ever about AMERICAN citizans that got killed for NO reason.

Maybe you all should just go work for saddam!
try less than 2000.

oops.
[MoB]FerRari

Post by [MoB]FerRari »

wtf Beavis is trying to say something :roll: if you think its lame then read dont bash on him. If you want to forget good then do so :roll: . So stop being asses Beavis I think its cool :twisted:
alex247

Post by alex247 »

ENOUGH ALREADY! Sheesh.

The fact is, that what's done is done, and we just CAN'T let it go since we're THAT pathetic. Just let it GO!
We shouldn't forget that day nor , "just let it go"

How can you say that Orgy?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
lhystory

Post by lhystory »

no seriously....were acting like jackasses, ITS ONE FUCKING SCRATCH TO THE US AND NOW EVERYBODY IS DYING ALL OVER THE PLACE. Take Israel for instance, THEY HAVE TWO SUICIDE BOMBINGS A DAY. What do you think well do when that happens to us? Were just gonna roll up, and say Were gonna get you? NO, were too fucking emotional over something that happened 2 years ago. I went to NYC, and it didnt look like a big loss, it can be rebuild. ANd as for the people, hey SHIT happenes on a daily basis, that particular one went wrong. SO? Are you gonna still fucking cry about? Seriously just lock this thread, these kids dont know how to deal with life.
Yngwie is the ABSOLUTE GOD!
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

We know how to deal with life, but the fact of the matter is that you must not forget that day. I think that some of you need a reality check! This isn't something we can just "let go". It's something that needs to be remembered. If you forget then what your saying is that you forget 9/11, and you forgive Osama bin Laden. wtf! Go back to afghanistan and work for the taliban! ( Go back to what is left of afghanistan. mwhahahaha! :lol: )
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

the thing about that is it was the first attack on american soil since the civil war, and the first non american attack since war of 1812... so yes it should stand out, however the republicans are using it as a battle cry lately... so it's loosing it's effectiveness
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
JEXLIN

Post by JEXLIN »

We never said we didn't sympathize for them. We said what's done is done and we can't change that. It's not going to do anybody any good to get depressed.
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

seems like the children of these forums will never change.

fact 2,795 innocent people were murdered at the WTC site alone. we should NEVER forget a mass slaughter like this or any other instance like this. should we forget that hitler tried to exterminate the jews? FUCK NO. i am not jewish nor did i lose anyone on 9-11. anyone that thinks that we should get over it should shove some c4 up thier tiny teenage ass and set it off and save us the trouble of reading your worthless input.

explain to my neighbor downstairs that she should just get over the fact that the plane her son was on was used to take down tower 1. tell her just to forget about the son she gave birth to 40 years ago. tell the entertainment community that his award winning contributions should just be gotten over. btw tell all the families at cantor fitzgerald that their loved ones are not worth thinking about.

you insensative little shits. innocent people died just like they do in isreal every dam day. grow the fuck up and understand that anyone at anytime anywhere in the world can be killed by some fanatic people. we should never forget items like this. it is what makes our country strong. if you dont like it take your pimple faced ass to some 3rd world country and live. then and maybe then you will understand what it is like to fear for your life on a daily basis (my personal recommend is Mexico City, where more armored vehicles are sold per capita then anywhere else in the world).

EDIT:
i for one will not ask my neighbor to forget her son
http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memori ... /1416.html

http://www.legacy.com/LegacyTribute/Sep ... onId=91858
Last edited by =SWAT=Kenny on Fri Sep 12, 2003 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
The Big Bad Cow

Post by The Big Bad Cow »

Wow! Kenny, we actually agree on something!

I was going to say something along that line but it seems kinda pointless now, lol. Well said.
Memorable Quotes:
"And i'm off like a prom dress."
"This is more fun than a dozen rubber chickens!"
"Its that time of the week again... Yep. I'm in the shower."
"Froth and awe!!!"
:moo:
Lizzard

Post by Lizzard »

lol kenny...exactly my thoughts..nice job dood
[asf]Lizzard
www.American-Special-Forces.com
DrunkenHoboG4ng: explains the overflowing river of gheyness