Let's not forget!

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

i read Majikthise post, and i don't know what in the blue hell he was talking about. He was sad about 9/11? he is forgetting 9/11. ??? i dunno what he was trying to say. BUT anywho. Some of you sicken me still, that you can continue to post, and say that you don't give a sh!t about the people who died going to work. You think about this. Some of you that are "forgetting" the 9/11 attacks are prolly like 12-14 years old, and haven't learned the real values of life yet.

And if you happen to be older than 12-14 and you have a job. Think about this for awhile. You go to your job, just like everyother day. You start your working day just fine. But all of a sudden, you look out your window, and see a 7-47 heading straight for your window. The only thing you would have to think about was the family that your about to leave behind. The family that will never hear your voice again. Your children that you are leaving that will live the rest of there life without a father. Think about how scaring that will be. Those kids that go to school and the teacher asks about there father, and all they can say was that he died at work when a plane crashed into the building that he was working at.

If you can honestly sit there and say that you forget about 9/11. Then your saying that you forgive osama bin laden. I've said it b4, and i'll say it again. "Go back to afghanistan you rag head!"
"I <3 to hate you, I hate to <3 you."
"I'm not a slave, to a god that doesn't exist! I'm not a slave, to a world that doesn't give a shit!"
Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

Well, first off, I found that statistic on a site comparing multiple cities in various nations. I can't find it again, but looking back, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the total of some of the top U.S. cities. Hence, that number can be thrown out.

And here's my point, for the dim: 9/11 was a tragic event, this much is obvious. But, there have been massive killings of the innocent on FAR greater scales in the past. Why is this latest one so special? Is it simply because you remember it well, and saw it on tv? And why on earth do people actually think we'll forget it? "Let's not Forget!" How the hell are we going to forget something like this? With the multitude of things that 9/11 was caused afterwards, it'd take a worldwide MiB scanner... thingie, to cause us all to forget. And guess what? Each and every one of those people killed had family and friends. Trying to make us feel sorry for knowing a victim personally is moot.
a simple fact you clearly dont understand; the 9/11 attack was the first NON-wartime attack on US soil since we became a nation over 225 years ago.
Yes, but does that make it any more significant? It happened while we were watching, which causes more impact to us, but that does not make it any more important.
majic's stats are wrong as bani has shown.
A stat was wrong mr. observant. If there are more, than we'll see later.
japan was bombed as a result of WAR incase anyone missed that whole concept. if japan had not declared war on the USA then they would not have had nukes dropped on them. some of the 140,000 + may have been innocent however they were supporting their country in a war that had consumed all of southeast asia, china, the islands of the south pacific, incursions into russia and if they were not stopped their couquest would have led them to austrailia and the USA.
And we started a small scale war and took over a nation based on false information, and yet the entire country supported it. Where's the difference here? If Iraq were to have dropped a bomb on us, and vaporized innocents here, than by using your logic, I can simply say, "they were supporting their country's war, so what?". Do you not see the swayed logic?
and maybe just maybe they will be the sons and the daughters of the ones that died in 9/11 and hopefully they will have read these forums and can identify that you seem to not give one flying fuck about lives that were lost on 9/11 and they will show up and say go fuck yourself and save yourself.
Point out ANYWHERE that I said I "seem to not give one flying fuck about lives that were lost".
If you can honestly sit there and say that you forget about 9/11. Then your saying that you forgive osama bin laden. I've said it b4, and i'll say it again. "Go back to afghanistan you rag head!"
Nice logic there mr. warmonger. Do you ever thik about things before saying them? Were you one of those people that harrased american citizens of middle-eastern origin after 9/11?
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

majic if i am "mr. observant" the u are "mr. unobservant." notice who i addressed my reply to. infact i believe it was the FIRST word.

yes this is much more significant. 2795 innocent people were murdered on US soil in a single event that occurred in peace time. many more were murdered in washington d.c. and penn on that day. they did nothing to deserve this other then be in the US on this day and in the places they were. can you name another instance that this occured in the US? btw OK city bombing was not on the same scale nor was the first bombing of the WTC.

it was nothing like nazi occupied europe or the atomic bombs the US dropped on japan nor is it like the crusades the civil war or anything else. if i really have to debate you on this well then i guess you dont see why we should morn and remember our women and children that were lost in a event such as 9/11.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

from 1969-1973, the khmer rouge and the united states killed an estimated 2000000-2500000 cambodians. who's crying for them?
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

um who gives a fuck? aids kills so does malaria. fuck it why not throw in a spam idea like the black death or victims of snake and spider bites.

this thread is not about something so irrelevant as the US killing cambodians during the vietnam war.

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

this thread is not about something so irrelevant as the US killing cambodians during the vietnam war.
My god, you really ARE brainwashed. There's a saying you should look into, it's called, "Think for yourself."
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

Majikthise wrote:
My god, you really ARE brainwashed. There's a saying you should look into, it's called, "Think for yourself."
get a clue read and explain to me what cambodians have to do with the 9/11 victims?

why dont you start a thread about all the people that have been killed other then the ones in 9/11. dont forget the preborn babies that die do to abortion.

Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

First off, congratulations on finally spelling the word "you"! But, unfortunately, you ended the same statement with "do", instead of "due".
why dont you start a thread about all the people that have been killed other then the ones in 9/11. dont forget the preborn babies that die do to abortion.
That's my whole damn point. What do I need to do to get my point into your thick skull? People (such as yourself) treat 9/11 as the biggest slaughter of innocent life in history. There have been dozens of events in history that killed far more innocent people for even more ridiculous reasons, yet still, us Americans seem to selfishly think we're more important than the rest of the world. Funny, we seem to have "forgot" all those past events, huh? And ironically enough, at the same time, people seem to have this insane notion that we are going to "forget" 9/11. Stop regurgitating what you hear, and think about it instead. We are NOT going to forget, that's pretty much god damned impossible.
Lion Rampant

Post by Lion Rampant »

I am not trying to pour oil on the fires raging here, but whilst America clearly suffered the most, the following countries also lost citizens in the hate fueled tragedy of 9/11.

Australia, Belgium, Bermuda, Brazil, Britain, Canada, Cuba, China, Colombia, Congo, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, France, Germany, Ghana, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Korea, Lebanon, Lithuania, Mexico, Moldavia, Nigeria, Peru, Phillipines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Taiwan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Venezuela.

It will always be a global event as the terrorists brought suceeded in bring pain and suffering not just to the US but much of the world.

Repectfully

LR

Lion Rampant
Scot's steel tempered wi' Irish Fire
Is the weapon I desire
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

majic i used to have at least an ounce of respect for you. its a shame that now you have chosen to allign yourself with the stupid, the young and the immature. the person the made this post had some great intent. however you and others have changed this into who gives a fuck others have died elsewhere...what the hell is so special.

you along with others are what turn this great country into a big pile of shit at times. its a shame my forefathers even bothered to settle this place and eventually give you the freedom to look like and ass and disrespect your fellow patriots with crap like "We are NOT going to forget, that's pretty much god damned impossible." way to go. i unlike you feel for those that have lost loved ones. you would rather us all say fuck it and forget about them like we have the folks that died in the pre-chirst days.

congrats. now take some of that c4 i mentioned in my earlier post shove it up your ass and have the kidies ignite it for you.

Majikthise

Post by Majikthise »

"We are NOT going to forget, that's pretty much god damned impossible." way to go. i unlike you feel for those that have lost loved ones. you would rather us all say fuck it and forget about them like we have the folks that died in the pre-chirst days.
You're such the fool Kenny. When you gain the skills to comprehend what I'm saying, I'll continue this. Otherwise, go ahead and make yourself look like a dolt. And for the record, I lost respect for you ages ago, so now we're on even ground.
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:majic i used to have at least an ounce of respect for you. its a shame that now you have chosen to allign yourself with the stupid, the young and the immature. the person the made this post had some great intent. however you and others have changed this into who gives a fuck others have died elsewhere...what the hell is so special.
Amen brother! :lol: LoL! :)

Majic if you came to this thread, knowing that you would flame, then why make the first post? And about my comment, "If you can honestly sit there and say that you forget about 9/11. Then your saying that you forgive osama bin laden. I've said it b4, and i'll say it again. "Go back to afghanistan you rag head!"

And no, i was not bashing people who were american citizens of middle-eastern origin. I actually felt sorry for them. Because they had to see what there culture did to the country that they are living in. I'm sure that all of the middle-eastern american citizen feel bad about what happened. I don't blame them. It's not there fault that it happened.

But you, AN AMERICAN CITIZEN, can sit there, and talk like you don't give a flying f*ck about the us. Well you can go suck a dick for all i care. Your a heartless bastard, and you one day you will look back on this and you will wonder why you were so "i care only about myself" attitude.
"I <3 to hate you, I hate to <3 you."
"I'm not a slave, to a god that doesn't exist! I'm not a slave, to a world that doesn't give a shit!"
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

guys this is getting way out of hand(lock it lock it)... this event was intended to tear us appart as a nation and it ended up bringing us together... let's not let the remembering of it tear us apart... i do agree with kenny and beavis here... we must remember this day... and yes it is possible to get so compacient to forget either what this event stood for or forget the day... i think alot of people here have forgotten what the day stands for... It's actually similar to the german governments decision post wwII... they want(ed) to tear down all the prison camps and basically forget what happened... we can't do that. Remember we live in a society where a great deal of people think that adolf hitler was a soccer player... so that is why we must basically "ram this day down your throat."
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?