Hey Everyone!

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

tF*Lilith

Hey Everyone!

Post by tF*Lilith »

I havent been here in a really long time... and those of you who knew me before knew me as {Zer0}Diamondz. Anyways, Me and CorpseGrinder (now tF*Samael) have started a new clan (VERY new... ) called the The Fallen. I made the entire website and forums myself, and since we just very recently "opened to the public" for the first time, we would luv to hear what you think about it. It is, of course, not completely finished yet, but close enough that we can let people see it now without feeling TOO embarrassed. :lol: Anyways, I dont care if you love it or freakin hate it, I want to hear it. Thanks!! :twisted:

http://www.Clan-TheFallen.com

BTW... Ive just today found that Forums look absolutely HORRID in Mozilla/FireFox IMHO, so if you could, please look at those using Internet Explorer if possible. If you use FireFox/Mozilla, a lot of stuff is missing (graphics etc) and it looks really plain and just ugly.)

(Oh, one more thing... our new ET Server (Demons Spawn) is up and running... 69.56.140.46:27960 )
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

The pages look fine, though I dislike having Flash used as navigation (Can't right click for links, open in new tab, etc). I also suggest not using frames, but that's a personal preference. Though they have been used better than other sites I've seen...

You can probably get the forums to have the same look (Or closely the same) in Firefox if you simply change some code around, though I haven't seen exactly how you did it. In IE, the forums don't look that bad, though.
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

y bother for 5% of users ;)

ps. i use firefox :P

looks good to me, i would change the font on the main text pages tho, but thats personal preferance
UK Elite Guard
#ukeg on Quakenet
www.ukeliteguard.co.uk
Est. Jan 2002
Big-Dog

Post by Big-Dog »

<--- new 8)
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

As seem in the source of your forum page:

Code: Select all

/*
  The original subSilver Theme for phpBB version 2+
  Created by subBlue design
  http&#58;//www.subBlue.com

NOTE&#58; These CSS definitions are stored within the main page body so that you can use the phpBB2
  theme administration centre. When you have finalised your style you could cut the final CSS code
  and place it in an external file, deleting this section to save bandwidth.
*/
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.