genitalia size comparisons

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

coda'uk

Post by coda'uk »

or... time to get a real OS, like windows. or a real gfx card, like nvidia. or better yet, rm -Rf et
ouroboro

Post by ouroboro »

coda'uk wrote:or... time to get a real OS, like windows. or a real gfx card, like nvidia. or better yet, rm -Rf et
dunno if that was called for. they made a linux port of ET, therefore it should be considered perfectly legit for linux users to play it. actually, if i didn't play other games that require windows, i'd probably stay booted into slackware. instead, i almost never boot linux because i'm always gaming :P
Please direct all gameplay-changing feature requests here.
Nail

Post by Nail »

windows, a real o/s....when???? ya mean it's fixed, why wasn't I informed
:roll:
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

lol bani won't mod for a game that doesn't support linux...
linux is faster, more secure, more reliable, more stable, but a tad harder to use
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
DG

Post by DG »

more than a tad harder tbf, and more than enough people find windows too difficult :?

... though, if they'd starting using computers running the easier of the GUI linuxes, maybe that wouldnt be so true.
coda'uk

Post by coda'uk »

i was being sarcastic boro :)
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

actually redhat and mandrake are only a tad harder (though not as secure as the more intense linux distros)
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
AGnoobler

Post by AGnoobler »

coda'uk wrote:or... time to get a real OS, like windows. or a real gfx card, like nvidia. or better yet, rm -Rf et
Ok i am standing behind you going BLEEB BJEEEIIIP BLEEE, dont run away it's all ok, dont be scared they told me it wont hurt a bit :shock: :lol:
Bouaap

Post by Bouaap »

Scary dary!

lol @ coda'uk the win32 flamer nub, hope you'll never respawn or get any ammo for your flamer.
wargle.c
next_ghost

Post by next_ghost »

Windows a real OS? :idea: What fool would name an OS after M$ game loader and risk being sued for it? :shock: BTW, what NIX kernel does it use and where can I d/l it? :lol:
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

gotenks wrote:linux is faster, more secure, more reliable, more stable, but a tad harder to use
yeah so secure....

it takes 12 seconds longer to hack linux than it does to hack windows xp.

ask urself what would u do in that 12 seconds.....

and from my experience of alot of unix os i cant see how u can say its more reliable/stable.

maybe the speed has something to do with the complexity?

linux average size is summet like 2 million lines of code;

windows xp on the other hand is sumwhere in the region of 10 to the 8.
UK Elite Guard
#ukeg on Quakenet
www.ukeliteguard.co.uk
Est. Jan 2002
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

>>steven! wrote:it takes 12 seconds longer to hack linux than it does to hack windows xp
READ -------> THIS

once again i'm floored by your knowledge... or lack there of :roll:

btw: those machines in question were unpatched and had no other security software running, which 9/10 *nix users are sure to have

the real kicker is that they fail to mention that 75% of winblows machines can be cracked within a 24hr time period, so it's pretty apparent to me that windose=1337o$
Till DEATH do us Part
uber-noob

Post by uber-noob »

Sometimes I wonder if steven's last name is urkel :P.
>>steven!

Post by >>steven! »

hahaha roll on the naive nubs;

full control with backdoor installed takes less than 2mins and making windows enter a reboot loop takes less than a minute.

bear in mind this is with both linux and windows unpatched (straight out the box)

3months for hacking linux LOL

edit:

"quote : Chris Belthoff, a senior analyst at Sophos, Inc.

Linux isn't more or less secure than Microsoft, in the respect that it's certainly possible to create viruses and worms that target Linux and to initiate intrusion attacks against Linux"

linux benefits alot from being an obscure os/ just like firefox does for being an obscure browser (not for long :cry: ) ; systems with the larger market share will always be attacked the most, as there is more to gain

taken from honeypot quotage from sum site:

"While it is not clear which version of Windows was used during the study, we feel that a Windows XP SP2 configuration with the Windows firewall enabled is the most resilient client operating system available in the market and can withstand attack much longer,"
Last edited by >>steven! on Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
UK Elite Guard
#ukeg on Quakenet
www.ukeliteguard.co.uk
Est. Jan 2002
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

:looks through microsloth's payroll records to find check with name Chris Belthoff:

:finds check in amount of 5k and proceeds to rofl:
Till DEATH do us Part