per request: Should abortion be ILLEGAL?

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Should abortion be ILLEGAL

Yes
26%
No
74%

Total votes: 31

Knifey

Post by Knifey »

Why is that so wrong? huh? I think people who think teenagers having sex is bad, then they never had sex as teenagers.

That is how life is ok. If that same teenage girl has to kill herself because she thinks having a baby would be worce and abortion is illegal, then isnt that just as bad? Abortion is like a second chance. A kid is a shit load of work, and if you have to work 2 jobs just to support it or go steeling things, isnt that also worce? hmm?
yag si yennek
alexjones8194

Post by alexjones8194 »

OH YEAH EXCEPT ADOPTION! PUT URE KID UP FOR ADOPTION DONT KILL IT FOR URE MISTAKE
whfsdude

Post by whfsdude »

alexjones8194 wrote:OH YEAH EXCEPT ADOPTION! PUT URE KID UP FOR ADOPTION DONT KILL IT FOR URE MISTAKE
Adoption programs are already full. Why bring a kid into a life he is going to hate. Save the resources :-) If that kid did live and he grew up he would be eating food while 3 or 4 others are not going to make it because they won't have it. I don't think we need to be saving more people. We already have too many :-(
Shoot To Thrill
Knifey

Post by Knifey »

A kid is like your property. You made it, not some government buerocrate. I believe, do what you want to do.
yag si yennek
whfsdude

Post by whfsdude »

Knifey wrote:A kid is like your property. You made it, not some government buerocrate. I believe, do what you want to do.
So what is your take on swet shops? Let parents continue to sell their children because they keep getting in debt?
Shoot To Thrill
Knifey

Post by Knifey »

when you have kids, you will feel the same. But your kid is born uncorrupted. With 8 billion people in this planet, why bother trying to save 1 or 2 children let them get an abortion.

SWEAT SHOPS ARE GOOD FOR ECONOMY! :)
yag si yennek
CarSuperfreak

Post by CarSuperfreak »

WHO ARE YOU to decide whether or not to kill that child?!
Ariem

Hmm......

Post by Ariem »

I think if you all saw some picture my sister in law was looking at you would never want to have an abortion. Anyway, all I have to say is, why care? not your kid, not your problem... if you make it your problem I think some one should start making things you do or want to do Illegal... you wouldn't like it if you had to take a dump and it was illegal... would you? Again not your kid, not your problem... stay out of it. But that's just me...
°¿°
CarSuperfreak

Post by CarSuperfreak »

If you cant handle the responsibility of a child. REALIZE that from the beginning. dont open the risk, abstain, or at least put on your raingear. once you have concepted that child, YOU are responsible for it. responsible for caring for it and bringing it up. You have NO power to take that childs life; regardless. You are responsible for the repercussions of your actions
WeblionX

Post by WeblionX »

Actually, you DO have that POWER, but should only use it when necessary. But than again, the biggest mistake was when the universe was created, so ney! :P
Got any old idtech3 tutorials you made or saved? Send them my way.
Ariem

Post by Ariem »

Yes, BUT IF it is NOT your child don't mess around in something that is not your problem or your business.
°¿°
whfsdude

Post by whfsdude »

Ariem wrote:Yes, BUT IF it is NOT your child don't mess around in something that is not your problem or your business.

Yes!!!!!! :D

Interesting fact 2 of my friends both "freaks" have gotten knocked up and pregnant and both decided to keep their children. While my friend lives near some rich assholes (posers) daughter got pregnant and she got an abortion.

The point is my two friends didn't care about their image but one person who did got the abortion.

If society wants to stop abortion they got to stop the image that comes with having a child at that age. Look you have made drugs illegal but people still die from them. The fact is if you look @ the history of the world that if you tell people something they rebel. If people want to do something they will do it no matter what!

If there are not abortions people will just dump the baby (after birth) in a trash can dead.

The fact remains if you want to stop aborting you need to stop the bad ego that goes along with having a child!!
Shoot To Thrill
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

If you cant handle the responsibility of a child. REALIZE that from the beginning. dont open the risk, abstain, or at least put on your raingear.
my last child was concieved... and we used a condom... remember the only sure way is abstaining... so according to you i could qualify for it... since i used the rain coat(propperly)
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
whfsdude

Post by whfsdude »

gotenks wrote:
If you cant handle the responsibility of a child. REALIZE that from the beginning. dont open the risk, abstain, or at least put on your raingear.
my last child was concieved... and we used a condom... remember the only sure way is abstaining... so according to you i could qualify for it... since i used the rain coat(propperly)

Or birth control and condom :) That's a 99.9% sure way :)

And it also could have been that your wife/gf/whatever though the condom might get a little hot and decided to poke some air holes :D
Shoot To Thrill
ericclemmons

Post by ericclemmons »

It's interesting that since legalization of abortion in the 70's (74 or 76, i believe), over 35 million babies have been aborted...35,000,000.

It's kinda hard to justify that.

I've noticed that some people have little to no conscience any more. When you can easily say, teenage sex isn't wrong, there's a lack of priorites.

I like your opinions, carsuperfreak
==================
Mr. Luva Luva luvs ya :)