Is Gi Fett the BEST banimod player in the world?

Any discussions that are non-rtcw/et related go here.

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Is Fett the Best?

He's so good im too afraid to fight him
14%
He's one of the best
27%
He's just your average player
23%
I think he sucks
7%
He's so pathecticaly easy, I dont even waste my time fighting him
30%

Total votes: 44

Gi Fett

I love how you ppl are talking about me!

Post by Gi Fett »

So, i did not even know there was a poll going on. Glad to hear people can talk crap about me behind my back.... Good to know. one more thing, I kick ass at objective just as i do with instagib so phog. get on you knees
:twisted:
Gi Fett here! Fork Off
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Hey Fett, if you want to set up a duel, contact me at:

MSN - Ph0g@hotmail.com
AIM - Ph0g666

or on IRC, server - banimod.sytes.net

By the way, havn't played in a week or so, bit rusty, but still 10x better than your lame ass :D.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Gi Fett your first Post Welcome to Banimod Forums LOL :D. Anyway yeah if he ever saw you he would beg for mercy! :twisted:
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

If your talking about me...I played fett many times...way back when...I whooped his ass then...and now that I am 20x better, I will whoop it much harder.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
Gi Fett

No

Post by Gi Fett »

I do not recall you whoopin my ass phog. i do remember kicking yours though! Fact is better than fiction
Gi Fett here! Fork Off
Gi Fett

Post by Gi Fett »

Also.... Nubee, why you say "don't worry he's cool about all this?" i don't remember you asking me
Gi Fett here! Fork Off
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Ummm......Uhhhh...... uh oh.... oh jeez.........Hey Look Over There!!!!!!! Its Ph0g! go kick his ass! *Runs Away*
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Fett...im goin to bed tonight, but tomorrow, I will show you just how much your rank means. I will show you just how much you really suck.

Fett, you never kicked my ass, you got pissed because i was kicking yours, and you were a magnet to my grenades. But I sucked major eggs back then, so it doesn't really matter. Tomorrow I will whoop your ass for the heck of it, c ya then?
I am Ph0g, you are not.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

Could you tell where and when this will happen? I can't miss this! Ph0g you are going down just dont fall to down too hard. :lol:
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

Nubee you really shouldn't speak. You have never seen me play, I will shred up fett pretty easily, the idea of fett beating ph0g is just down right funny.

Fett, youd better hope you are atleast 15x better than you were a month or two ago, because I sure as hell am.

Hey nubee, if you're replying to this in the next...10 minutes, get on AIM, ill message you.
I am Ph0g, you are not.
Rawbert

Post by Rawbert »

Edit: next time gets you a permanent ban. - Bani
~Rawbert~
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

Well that was just the nicest thing I've heard in freakin' days!
Ph0g

Post by Ph0g »

lol rawbert, strong feelings. I find it amusing he registered at these forums just to call someone a fag, sounds like you have a hater nubee.

Fett is great at instagib.....and maybe he is okay at objective, but thinks hes good because he can beat all the newbies that frequent the budget internet servers....

But Fett, tomorrow when we duel......your going to have alot to think about how you could suck so much compared to me.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: don't get too depressed!
I am Ph0g, you are not.
I-M nUbee

Post by I-M nUbee »

:shock: WOW! Rawbert what crawled up your ass? Bani, Please get rid of him before he becomes a problem! Strong words even though i havent seen you in what.. days or weeks.
basterd

Post by basterd »

where are u playing most phOg, i would like to see u whooping asses. phOg have a 1 on 1 match with gi fett on bi1 or something. I will be spectator because that will be a great match to see.
bye, basterd