Idiot people in MOB

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

alex247

Post by alex247 »

i have to be to work so I have to make this quick!

You can do a condump by putting

/condump "playersname" txt.

in the concole....I pretty sure that is how it is done. I don't do it often.

And also, sure most of the MoB clan aren't nice to play with but names would be better. I know ///M5 is the worst one in the clan for really talking trash. I was going to do a condump on him last night for all the spamming and language, but desied not to....didn't know everyone else felt the same as me. lol Anyway...that is my 2 cents worth.

=AleX=
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

/condump file.doc <--- doc extention puts the linebreaks in... .txt extentions leave it all as 1 huge line
/record file <----------- makes a demo recording
/stoprecord <---------- stops the demo recording
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Liquid

Post by Liquid »

Actually, im friends with most of the MoB clan/friend group....they are all nice to me....
You cant hold back the liquid...ohhh...ohhh...lol...jk.
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

dammit as i have said many times play in the sandbox nicely you little bastards lol :lol:

also yes -[x]- is down and will be fully operational in 6 days 8)
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
bacon

Post by bacon »

Stop bitching at each other. It gets rather tiresome reading it.
One of the few reasons OC16 isn't a good server anymore...
basterd

Post by basterd »

wtf are you talking about alex?
Dude MoB isn't a clan (like i say on the server every time ppl asking about MoB) so i don't think you can say you really know me, right?
And alex (yes you again) wtf are you talking about? Me trashing? I've had problems with trashing ppl before at these forum (a long time before u could even think about wolfenstein and was playing with playmobil or lego)
After the "problems" about me on this forum i havent trashed even once anymore (a lot of people can confirm that) And if you think "great shot" or "incoming" is trashing you better stop playing wolf and grab the box with lego from under your bed....
Oh, and go away with that condump bullshit. You don't have it because nothing was going on if you have the balls to be honest, isn't it alex?

For the other guys:
My point is that a lot of bullshit and some true things are going on about MoB and i want to set things straight.
It's true there have been some unnecassery (or however you write it) votes, to be honest, not by me! (but who cares? :? )
As soon as the MoB guys heard from the complaint we had a talk and promissed not to act like this again, however i still don't really know what the big deal was....

So, sorry guys (and not for you alex! you are the trasher imo)

Greetz and Peace.... [MoB]///M5
/ / / M5 Power
alex247

Post by alex247 »

M5...you need to relax.

I have noticed that you have calmed down a bit. Its tobad that it had to come down to a thread like this on to make that happen.

Not trying to be mean, just trying to get it out in the open.

See you on the battlefield
JEXLIN

Post by JEXLIN »

Well, first off I'd liek to say I hate the way ALL "L33T" clans acts (and, yes, MoB I include you in CLAN category because everyone considers you one). They think they own ALL servers and if we don;t bow to them and kiss their ass and do what they say guess what? We get either Kicked, or STFU'd, and neither is too fun. What I'm saying is just because you're in a good "clan" doesn't mean you need to act like a jackass. And the white name "newbs" have just as much right to be there as you! So stop telling everyone to STFU and be nice.
-[x]-ToMtOm

Post by -[x]-ToMtOm »

One of the few reasons OC16 isn't a good server anymore...
Wow, I acutually agree with Bacon for once. I havn't been playing much wolf lately, and now I see why I got sick of it. I never had a problem with anyone in mob. But I just played in OC16, and now I do. There was 4 or 5 of them on Allies. Whenever someone else came they asked them to go axis so they could all stay together. The teams were really unfair, and they wouldnt do anything to even them. It takes all the fun out of the game. Bacon is right the server isnt good anymore.
[MoB]FerRari

Post by [MoB]FerRari »

Hmmmm I went axis so I dont know what your talking about. Plus what clan/group dosent want to stick together. We are new trying to figure out who works the best in teams for future matches. Think what you will. So now we are asses no matter what I guess :roll: :roll: . Friends stick togther man. Thats all I got to say.
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

if you want to stack teams do it on your own server, dont stack teams on pubs.
Mr-ShiManO

tom

Post by Mr-ShiManO »

Personally, I think tomtom is a whiner, You dont have to go complain because you get your ass whooped, I can agree with not stacking teams, but we were not doing it maliciously, Just to practice together. We will try to consider Poor peoples feelings like TOMTOM's next time we play. And by the way JEXLIN, lay off the drugs...we do not expect you to kiss our asses, and why do you hate us....its ok, jealousy rules alot of peoples lives. Well cya guys in the game......whiner..... :wink:
Mr-ShiManO

addition

Post by Mr-ShiManO »

One more thing, -X- clan does the same thing, So Tommy boy you really dont have any room to speak, its just that we can deal with it, and dont complain like a lil boy. Thats all for now,

TARE you up in the game TOMTOM....lol :lol:
basterd

Post by basterd »

JEXLIN wrote:and, yes, MoB I include you in CLAN category
again: It's not a fucking clan, so dont include it in a clan category.
JEXLIN wrote:They think they own ALL servers
Why are you talking about they? I can't remember I ever played one game with you so say this: "sometimes some mob players think they own all servers"
JEXLIN wrote:So stop telling everyone to STFU and be nice.
Here I read the problems are still going on. What's that jexlin? You want to make peoples hate to us worser? If you had read the previous posts you could have read we are sorry about what happened and that it will not happen again.......so I don't see the point of posting bad posts about us, except trying to make more people hate us....

And about the MoB guys at one side (axis or allies) is just bullshit. That happened only once.....All clans, groupes, friends like it to be at one side. As soon as we saw it didnt work and people didn't like it we splitted our groupe up
/ / / M5 Power
-[x]-ToMtOm

Post by -[x]-ToMtOm »

Yes X has done that before, but we never threatened people with kicks or anything. Go do that stuff on your own server so you don't take the fun out of it for other people.