[FuN] 4 GOLDRUSH

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

Instead of bashing you element. I'm just going to leave you in your own immature ignorance self. I read the first 3 sentences and i stopped reading, mostly because you are completely ignorant about this WHOLE topic, and i don't feel like explaining to another person why i posted. So go on as you wish, back to sucking up!

BTW rammy! :D I agree! Lets lock this sh!t up!

:violin:
"I <3 to hate you, I hate to <3 you."
"I'm not a slave, to a god that doesn't exist! I'm not a slave, to a world that doesn't give a shit!"
[Mob]RushHour

Post by [Mob]RushHour »

er...dont hate me for this Beavis but i have something to say u may not like..

Angelica has got a point. You should have posetd about a FUN server on the Banimod forums you should have posted your disagreement about Mazza onthe FUN forums. While you probably have heard this 3 million times already, cause this post has been pretty repeatitious (however u spell that) i just thought i would say that..yeah...

oh and If this is true about how Mazza runs the server, and although i agree that the admin should be able to decide how the server runs , that view has a good side and a bad side. If the admin is a good person i doubt anything such as this would happen (unless for some reason a incident is blown way out of proportion) :roll: , But abusing admin rights is never...uh...right. yeah..so...if you approached this incident wisely you would have let FUN investigate MAZZA's admin abilities and uhm..whats that other word.....*thinks*...procedures....yeah...so that if she does do what u say they will know (thus not giving her a chance to change because she knows shes being watched)..so uhm.........damn i lost my train of concentration...alright..time to go get a soda...la la la al al ala l

*leaves*
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

BEAVIS|BFC| wrote:Angelica, Your the only [FuN] person that has made any sense whatsoever on this thread. I agree with you.
See rush. i said i agreed with angelica. She was the only one that made any since. And ADMINS are created to monitor the server. Not make people feel unwanted ALL the time. But i honestly don't care about this whole incedent anymore. I'm banned. I always will be banned. So why am i bitching and complaining.

Wheeeeeeeeee!

[FuN] times! (lol)

---------------------------------->LOCK PLEASE<--------------------------------
"As i look deep inside you, I see how fake you really are." --Chris Thomas (Beavis)
[FuN]Element

Post by [FuN]Element »

i was not being immature. just trying to make you familiar with the rules :lol:
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

... again. Completly ignorant about this thread. I'm the one that posted ALL of the rules of the [FuN] server.

jesus christ!
"As i look deep inside you, I see how fake you really are." --Chris Thomas (Beavis)
[FuN]Element

Post by [FuN]Element »

rules can vary which goes back to the point the server is run how and when we want, aright now , i hope that clarifies it for you. nothing more cAN be said
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

[Mob]RushHour wrote:But abusing admin rights is never...uh...right. yeah..so...if you approached this incident wisely you would have let FUN investigate MAZZA's admin abilities and uhm..whats that other word
This is a what i'm trying to get around to, but i can't get it thru ur thick skull element!

BTW, HAPPY TURKEY DAY ALL!!!!

*gobble gobble*
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

[FuN]Element wrote:rules can vary which goes back to the point the server is run how and when we want, aright now , i hope that clarifies it for you. nothing more cAN be said
All you did was post more worthless crap that has already been said, you clarified nothing.

Loooooooooooooooooock
[FuN]Element

Post by [FuN]Element »

look, i don't really care anymore, you obviously don't bother to read everything i say . i'm not wasting anymore of my time here. bye and hope you find better luck on others servers beavis.
jaysi

Post by jaysi »

Iin order to provide service to all the members of the data streams of the throughput I would like to implement a waterfall approach to the currently implemented stagnation development.

I think this will solve all the problems mentioned in this thread.