[FuN] 4 GOLDRUSH

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

gotenks

Post by gotenks »

1. this topic should take place on their forums...
2. if you don't like their servers don't play on them, apparantly they won't miss you
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

apparently. But there are a shit load that are along side of me. go thru this forum. And see how many people say they hate the [FuN] servers. And they came on there own free will. Not to count the rest that feel that way.

meh... sh*t happens
"I <3 to hate you, I hate to <3 you."
"I'm not a slave, to a god that doesn't exist! I'm not a slave, to a world that doesn't give a shit!"
alex247

Post by alex247 »

[MoB]AleX] [656a25d38ce355ed7412787ba6802e49]

There ya go me dear! Good to see that you ban people like that. NP anyway. I don't play there.
AMD_Junk13

Post by AMD_Junk13 »

BEAVIS if you would talk with people in a nice respectable manner they would listen to you, but you don't. You show no respect to anyone including yourself and I pity you for this. If a person goes in to life with a additude like yours I see it being very hard for you. You have a hard time following rules and doing what you want to do with no respect to the persons in management. Then when you get punished you get mad come in here and try to make them look bad. My friend can't you see by doing this you only bring yourself in a bad light? Nuff said on that subject.

This is just for you info, not to justify myself. My name is Brent I'm a 44 year old computer tech living in New York state. I play RTCW because I like it and am a long time gamer. I'm in [FuN] because I like the people and they show me respect. I took on the role of admin not for power but to keep the game I like running smoothly for others and myself. This is who I am, not the person you described above. Please I'm asking you to at least show me the respect that I have shown you.

Thank you,
[FuN]CompuWolf
[MoB]AleX] [656a25d38ce355ed7412787ba6802e49]

There ya go me dear! Good to see that you ban people like that. NP anyway. I don't play there.
Alex
Please note m8 that this is for ppl that are not happy with our servers and has nothing to do with ppl that don't play on them anyways. I don't know you and you maybe a good repectful player that stays with in the rules and play for the fun of the game. If your one of these come in and give it a shot you may like it. If not I will respect you request on the 27th.
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

omg compuwolf. You just don't get it do you? The only reason why i came here, is to show everyone how [FuN] is a dictatorship. And as i said before "Shoving" IS NOT a rule in the [FuN] server! i listed every rule that is on the server, and that was not one of them.

Ok compuwolf. Put yourself in my shoes. You go into a "well-known" server that you go into ever now and then, and everything goes great, until this one player comes in. The same player that gives you shit everytime you go into the room. All of a sudden a peaceful game turns into a hell-hole. Then he starts zapping you for no reason saying that you are shoving and you know that you only did it once.

What would you do? You will probably say "i'd leave and never come back". Well thats your opinion. I have few friends that play in FuN for goldrush. a.k.a. I-M Cobanis, [FuN] Sp!der, [fP]SLAYER, RaPcOn, and a few more. My point is that i go in there to talk to them. Play a few games. But seems like everytime i go in there and MAZZA is in there i get kicked or banned. ONLY when mazza is in there. no one else complains about me BUT mazza.

thank you, and have a WONDERFUL day.
"I'm not a slave, to a god that doesn't exist! I'm not a slave, to a world that doesn't give a shit!"
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

Wheeeeeeeeeeee!

<------- banned AGAIN.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

one note... it is a clan server and therefor they have the right to make rules they wish... zer0's been cussed up and down for some of our rules... but we stand by them
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

Yes but do you go around and make rediculus rules as you go along. Like, Oh he's crouching, "Theres no crouching in this server!" ZAP!

my point exactly...
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Hmmm, as in a thoughtful hmm.

Beavis I can see you are narked, however, we always try to express that if you have a problem with one of our team please feel free to approach someone to voice your complaint. I do not condone the way you have gone about this, and i think it is pretty obvious on reading these forums that any grievances/complaints are always asked to be displayed on the clan concerned forums (I noted this in a case of FF clan).

FUN servers are what people make of them, if they are not fun then the only reflects on the people that are on them. They are free for people to enjoy and that is the only reason they are there, to be enjoyed. However, we do have the right to enforce certain things, yes for our own gains, most of us in fun are family people and therefore see no need for abusive language. If we receive a complaint that a certain player is "doing this or doing that" we will step in and try to calm the situation before any action is taken. (I am not speaking about you personally, I am speaking generally here).

Oh yes i know you will probably pick my posting to bits, but then I expect that, so do what you do best. Need I say anymore.

Bani or whoever is watching this topic please shut it down. It is not going anywhere, their opinions have been voiced and noted. Thank you.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

im not posting my guid i not wana get bannned my fp frends are on there and i was a good player there aswell :) but indeed the admins are a bit hard sometimes but that the way to do it b4 it turn into a bad serv for litle players serv
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

Angelica, Your the only [FuN] person that has made any sense whatsoever on this thread. I agree with you. But what mazza is doing is out of control. As you see in the previous posts. People don't like mazza anymore then i do. I get along with everybody in the FuN server EXCEPT mazza. I never have, and i never will! Because of the fact that she likes to boss people around to an extent that is unreasonable. I don't expect you to unban me. I think it is better this way. It will keep me away from mazza. And since i'm "Such a bad person" then i won't be doing anymore harm in the FuN server. *So i've been told*.

So go about your admin of the server. I won't stand in your way ANYMORE.

But like i've said before, I only made this thread to show the people how FuN is REALLY ran.

Thank you,
---[MoB]BeaVis
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Beavis I have noted what you have said.

On your quote of only making this thread "to show people how fun really ran" that does not seem to be your point. You have made this a personal thing against one other person. This was not the correct way of going about it. Also, FuN does not consist of just one server, it has many more so to see how fun runs would be to visit each one of them, they are all different.

I/FUN are open to hear anyone out personally, or to even hear how they think we could change the server to make them more enjoyable. Unfortunately, every person is different, there is no happy medium in this world. If you have three people in a room, two of them will gang up on one at some point, it is human nature to destroy those around us. I am blahdi blahing now. lol.

I wish you well for the future and should you ever want to discuss the above personally I welcome you to contact me or anyone else that wants to share some complaints or air some grievances.

Take care.
-Prospector-

Post by -Prospector- »

I never been to the FuN servers. I recently saw some more FuN servers, and some of them were running either shrub or banimod. I'm not too convinced about it, but I'm assuming they're running a shrubmod server. I might try Goldrush in a CP map. Because since I'm running a server called Prospector's Place, I usually play the Mauser Instagib, and the Sten Instagib (200 damage), which is sort of fun, and some people like those game modes that I set up. I just gotta love Instagib. Perhaps sometimes I might try Goldrush. Haven't try it though.
System Specs: Prospector's Place, 512MB of RAM PC3200 512MB Corsair, Albatron GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB AGP 8x, Intel Pentium 4 2.4B Ghz 2.66B Ghz 533Mhz FSB, ATA133 40GB Maxtor 7200 RPM, Jetway 865GDMP 800FSB
[FuN]Element

Post by [FuN]Element »

Hello. Beavis, i don't know you and you probably don't know me. All i'm gonna say If you don't like our admins it's too bad. We don't want to hear you whine and complain about it because it will get you know where. Regarding what mazza said about no shoving, it is a rule, she runs the server and would like it run how she wants it. If the rule sounds lame, who cares. find somewhere else to play. We state the rules for a purpose so that everbody can have fun, not so you can be rude to people and get away with it :evil:. think about, do want someone kicking you in the arse everytime you play? i know i wouldn't i think you might agree.
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

Yeah yeah, we all heard it 300 times. Lock this thread already, nobody has anything new to say.