30 second spawn times on Oldcrows instagib goldrush

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

BANGER

30 second spawn times on Oldcrows instagib goldrush

Post by BANGER »

this is +{SOL}+BANGER, and i have been playin for quite a while on oldcrows and i noticed the spawn time has changed, for a game of goldrush to be a good one the spawn time has to be shorter, the gold doesnt pile up anymore and the scores are always lower
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

what a shame. the default is 45 seconds.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

omg that is horrible spawn time there goes 32 :(
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
SwERvE

Post by SwERvE »

Just wanted to add the fact that I agree with banger. 20 seconds is a good time, at most 25, but anymore is just kind of boring on larger maps.
SchuteMie

Kenny Funny!

Post by SchuteMie »

=SWAT=Kenny wrote:what a shame. the default is 45 seconds.
Kenny, u funny! No matter what the topic, if someone agrees with you, they are cool, if not, they are dirtbags to be made fun of.

There is a saying: "Take what they say with a grain of salt." People have to take so many grains of salt with you, I'm kinda surprised we aren't all swelled up like blowfish.
________
Lamborghini Athon
Last edited by SchuteMie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-[x]-marauder

Post by -[x]-marauder »

Kenny, u funny! No matter what the topic, if someone agrees with you, they are cool, if not, they are dirtbags to be made fun of.
i agree dont even know him dont want to in never will go in that sever in never had well if kenny had a brian well......he would still be useless like hes now hahahahaha grow up moron :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :x :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

-[x]-marauder wrote:Kenny, u funny! No matter what the topic, if someone agrees with you, they are cool, if not, they are dirtbags to be made fun of.
i agree dont even know him dont want to in never will go in that sever in never had well if kenny had a brian well......he would still be useless like hes now hahahahaha grow up moron :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :x :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil:
haha l3@rn h0w 2 usme th3 qut03 buttt00n.

oh btw all -[x]- clan members are banned on =swat= servers so have a nice life.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.