Request For Ban from OC16

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

-[x]-ToMtOm

Request For Ban from OC16

Post by -[x]-ToMtOm »

I am requesting a ban for Bacon his guid is...
7 [tomsuckshisdadsdick] [365d9f29bb6722760988135804306e5f]

He starting calling a bunch of votes, so I called a vote to STFU him, and it passed. Then he changed his name to that. He didn't so I called a vote to kick him and it passed. He came back. He was kicked again. When he came back this time I asked him to change his name, and he did. But 2 minutes later he changed it back. I have a condump and 2 demos of this. I am not sure how to post the demos. Will someone tell me how to post them? BTW, the two of us never really got along. He was in X a while back. He said some things and someone else from X was in the server and complained about him on our forums and after he read that he quit X.
random name

Post by random name »

I also saw this over on OC16. Bacon was calling multiple votes (4-5 within 45 seconds) and tomtom STFU him. Bacon then procedded with many diffrent names such as:

lalalalalaalala
tomsucksdick
tomsuckshisdadsdick
arroganttom... ( i cant remember the rest LOL )

Bacon got kicked 3 times i think? and finally he left the game alltogether.

Do whatever you need to do, but please do soemthing about it. :lol:
playa|bfc|

Post by playa|bfc| »

yeah i am not sure but bacon is annoying and does bother alot of people i don't know why he must be butt hole but really you guys should do something about him... really i should tell every one because he been getting on every ones nerves including mine so plz do something quick about bacon before i do
i dunt care
NoFX|BFC|

Post by NoFX|BFC| »

i agree with tomtom and random name.. bacon has realy been actin like an ass and pissin everyone off. he is always makin fun of everyone and my clan. He's startin to piss me off alot... he should be banned
BEAVIS|BFC|

Post by BEAVIS|BFC| »

Bacon has got annoying a lot latly. I don't know what his problem is. I have to say that i think Bacon should get banned. Anyone who insults someone and continues to insult them, should not be allowed. Please take care of this.
________
LOLOL
Last edited by BEAVIS|BFC| on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bacon

Post by bacon »

It was 3 votes in 90 seconds, 3 votes which random TOLD me to call.
Why don't you ever tell the whole truth? Like how you're constantly harassing me? Why haven't you said anything about how you mailbombed me and tried to DDOS me?
Most of the time you join the server you STFU right away WITHOUT ANY REASON. Then after you STFU you usually rant on like "oh you suck you suck" or "I'm better than you nah nah nah"
I don't know why everybody thinks you're so high and mighty, when really you're not.

@NoFX|BFC|: Really? I make fun of everybody AND your clan? When was this? I think I'd remember making fun of 13000 people...
-[x]-ToMtOm

Post by -[x]-ToMtOm »

"bacon" how you mailbombed me and tried to DDOS me?
WTF? I dont even know what that is! I don't want this to turn into a flame match so All I will say is Has anyone ever seen me "harrassing" you? The only time i ever talk to you is when you make excuses after I kill you, like when you say you lag out.
-[x]-ToMtOm

Post by -[x]-ToMtOm »

BTW this hasnt been the first time he has been STFU'd, and changed his name to something like that.
-[x]-crackmonkey

Post by -[x]-crackmonkey »

bacon has always been nice to me... or... sometimes... but he has always harrassed tom with having nothing to provoke him. and I've noticed his harrassment to other players as well... I think ya'll should do whats best...
life is short... kill while you can...
-[x]- Surge

Post by -[x]- Surge »

can't you bastards play in the sandbox nicely :?: lol
Please visit our site it has a brand new look

http://www.x-clansoldiers.com/

please visit and join our forums if you want to stop by and hang out.
sneaky1

Post by sneaky1 »

bacon wrote:It was 3 votes in 90 seconds, 3 votes which random TOLD me to call.
Why don't you ever tell the whole truth? Like how you're constantly harassing me? Why haven't you said anything about how you mailbombed me and tried to DDOS me?
Most of the time you join the server you STFU right away WITHOUT ANY REASON. Then after you STFU you usually rant on like "oh you suck you suck" or "I'm better than you nah nah nah"
I don't know why everybody thinks you're so high and mighty, when really you're not.

@NoFX|BFC|: Really? I make fun of everybody AND your clan? When was this? I think I'd remember making fun of 13000 people...
I have to say that your absolutely wrong bacon. In the beginning there was a problem with you two. I've told you two to stop and not say anything to each other. TomTom listened, you didn't. You continued and ultimately, you quit before you could be kicked. Since I have told the both of you to stop, tomtom has been behaving as far as your concerned. You, however, go on and on irritating not only tomtom but other players in any of OC servers where you and tomtom happen to be. I have witnessed this myself and have told you repeatedly to stop. But you don't listen. What you say here is nothing but lies and even those who you are nice to even say that you are getting out of hand.
Success is only gained through failure.
Come check out the new bani league at:
http://www.bani-league.com
-[x]-ToMtOm

Post by -[x]-ToMtOm »

I have a few Demos of this, but I don't know how to post them.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

to post demo's you upload them to another site then link to them
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
-[x]-ToMtOm

Post by -[x]-ToMtOm »

Oh. I dont have anything to upload them onto.
-[x]-ToMtOm

Post by -[x]-ToMtOm »