=ff=violence should be dealt with

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

whack_job

=ff=violence should be dealt with

Post by whack_job »

Ive been playing rtcw for over a year now, and I have never complained about anyone. I recently have been playing on the =ff= server, and congrats on a GREAT server! Ilove all the new maps, and play there daily. Earlier today a player named =ff=violence deliberately shoved teammates away from the pole until they got shot, then would shoot the enemy and score himself. He did it to me and I had 25 gold :(
Obviously he is a representative of your clan and sports the =ff= while acting like such a jerk. I saw alot of =ff= players there even i believe the creator of the map hity...and all i got for complaining was told to STFU...This isnt the first time a =ff= player acted like a creep and nothing was done because he is a member of that sites clan...I dont expect anything to be done for this, but maybe if enough people complain, either they will shape up or their site will die of loneliness (I hope its the former and not the latter).
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

hmm i suggest we keep complains about our mmebers on our forums :( this isnt the forum for it

but thx for tellng this and it apaers that =FF=has a great server only the members are scewing it :roll: suX :x

for our forums goto

http://ffclan.dyndns.org

then look for forums :roll:
Pricey

Post by Pricey »

ya that guy always just shoves his own teamates around. It's annoying as hell, I just quit and come back later or go to the opposite team just so I can kill him when I see him.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

but on your 1st compaling about the shove away from pole are oyu sure your team didnt had a cow ? :moo:
whack_job

ya, im sure...

Post by whack_job »

yeah, i had played like the last 3 miutes of the game before, and there was no cow, no cow discussed between games, and nobody claimed cow thru the entire game...if we are cowin i understand being shoved away from a pole, but we werent in this case...and sorry about posting in the wrong area i looked around and couldnt seem to find the right one....
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

well then it sucs :(
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Why should complaints be on your own forums!!!
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

Angelica wrote:Why should complaints be on your own forums!!!
because it's their server and it's about their players... probably should have it there
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

1st we not wana get scewed reputation in full public
2nd we got more thne jsut 1 leader that decides about dealing whit ppl .. and im the only that read these forums
Angelica

Post by Angelica »

Same reasons as FuN then, yet people still air their washing in public.

Sorry meant no harm, just wondered.