Prospector's Place

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

-Prospector-

Prospector's Place

Post by -Prospector- »

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm glad to introduce my new server: Prospector's Place. The time has finally come that this server will be up some of the time, or most of the time. My map rotation for the MapRotate.cfg is simply starting at mp_beach. So if you want to have fun and play with Prospector, or other clients, then your in luck. This is my first time setting up my banimod server to the master server list. Many hours ago, I was testing my banimod commands, and it works great. One last thing, here is my server information for banimod:

Server Name: Prospector's Place
Punkbuster: No
Game Type: Wolf MP
Map: mp_beach
Game Name: Banimod
Server IP Address: 24.126.110.204 (Beware, occasionally my IP address is dynamic, and it will change the last 2 IP Address numbers automatically such as 24.126.*.*.)
Players: 16

I want everyone to chill out, hang out, play nice, chat nicely, and no offensive untolerated attitude for pathetic provocations in my server, under any circumstance. (Even hackers will be most likely to be banned by IP address). So join the fun people, your all invited. Have a nice day. :wink:
System Specs: Prospector's Place, 512MB of RAM PC3200 512MB Corsair, Albatron GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB AGP 8x, Intel Pentium 4 2.4B Ghz 2.66B Ghz 533Mhz FSB, ATA133 40GB Maxtor 7200 RPM, Jetway 865GDMP 800FSB