=FF=SNIPERS

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=FF=im2good4u

=FF=SNIPERS

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

=FF= snipers in the new server bruoght to you but the =FF=Clan :)

its sniper based the only player class aviablwe is a soldat and only heavy weapon is available is mauser only i cant stop ppl for using mp40 thrompson sten :x

well anyway it also runs sniper maps lie ogg_snipers and snipper beach

(all semiadmins from =FF=instagib also got controll over the this serv)

have fun
Pricey

Post by Pricey »

it's a great idea I can't wait to play. Thanks weak.

Chuck Justice
At one time Short N Curlys
Lately Fingerbang
Now Chuck Justice
Flat-4

Post by Flat-4 »

Yeah that is a great idea!!!

Way to copy ARSR and us.

Is this all =FF= does? :roll:

Go get your own ideas.

=AFA= Flat-4
=ACID RAIN=

Post by =ACID RAIN= »

Well, you can tell by his typing style that he is not the brightest bulb in the bunch. Well, as a general rule, =FF= swims in the shallow end of the gene pool anyways. Let them copy, they don't have any way to class-ban, so sniper will only be in the name, not the style of gameplay.

Funny, they screwed around on my server so much I had to ban them as a clan. Oh well, you won't see many ARSR on there....
Pricey

Post by Pricey »

you guys at arsr are never any fun so I'll be more than happy to play on the FF sniper server instead of yours.
Lately Fingerbang
Now Chuck Justice
=AFA=Durandal

Post by =AFA=Durandal »

no, they just take there game seriously, and they are really really good snipers. So i guess your right... it wouldnt' be fun for you, cause you would just get owned.
-Prospector-

Post by -Prospector- »

Great idea weak. Thanks for the =FF= Sniper server, your a life saver lol. :D
System Specs: Prospector's Place, 512MB of RAM PC3200 512MB Corsair, Albatron GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB AGP 8x, Intel Pentium 4 2.4B Ghz 2.66B Ghz 533Mhz FSB, ATA133 40GB Maxtor 7200 RPM, Jetway 865GDMP 800FSB
Pricey

Post by Pricey »

actually I used to play there a couple of months ago and other than fat chick I owned them and got invited to join but then they banned a buddy of mine so I said a few choice words one day and left and haven't been back since. And "they take it seriously," ya too seriously, it's just a friggin game!!!
Lately Fingerbang
Now Chuck Justice
=ACID RAIN=

Post by =ACID RAIN= »

Pricey wrote:actually I used to play there a couple of months ago and other than fat chick I owned them and got invited to join but then they banned a buddy of mine so I said a few choice words one day and left and haven't been back since. And "they take it seriously," ya too seriously, it's just a friggin game!!!
No one from =FF=, or ANYONE for that matter, has ever been "invited" to join our clan. Our clan only reviews clients that ask first, and then we watch them for one to three weeks before they are accepted or denied. At that rate, we now have 29 quality (read: mature) players of various tactics and skill levels. Maturity is more important than skill level, and by the way you lied about our clan just now and act in general, it's no wonder you aren't around on our server. And you didn't "own" anybody, and I can grab the log files quite easily (or the data on the game stats page) and prove it. did you go by "Pricey" or another name, I'd like to see actually. I'm at work now so I can't check the actual logs at the moment.

If you don't like our skill or maturity levels, then play on some lesser server (such as =FF=, with team members shoving each other to achieve higher scores). You guys remind me of [Tk's] in demo....what a lousy bunch they were...
ACID REFLUX SNIPER RALLY
Tbred 2100+@2425MHz 11x220, 512 PC3700 Twinmos, Radeon 9600XT 550/700, NF7-S 2.0, 60GB Maxtor, LiteOn 40x12x48
Pricey

Post by Pricey »

I'm not a member of FF, I won't join any clan because to many servers will kick or ban a player just because of a clan tag without evaluating the player first. I just play on FF because it's FUN like a game should be. And I'm sure this server will be the same, with a few jerks here and there but it'll always be fun.
Lately Fingerbang
Now Chuck Justice
=ACID RAIN=

Post by =ACID RAIN= »

These are interesting:

http://bani.anime.net/banimod/forums/vi ... highlight=
=FF=im2weak4u wrote:1st we not wana get scewed reputation in full public
2nd we got more thne jsut 1 leader that decides about dealing whit ppl .. and im the only that read these forums
What, is there alot of complaining? Keep that crap-@ss rep in private eh? Yeah, I thought so.... You need new leadership it seems, and a few PB_SV_BANs on the house. Some IQ points might be nice too.
ACID REFLUX SNIPER RALLY
Tbred 2100+@2425MHz 11x220, 512 PC3700 Twinmos, Radeon 9600XT 550/700, NF7-S 2.0, 60GB Maxtor, LiteOn 40x12x48
=ACID RAIN=

Post by =ACID RAIN= »

Pricey wrote:I'm not a member of FF, I won't join any clan because to many servers will kick or ban a player just because of a clan tag without evaluating the player first. I just play on FF because it's FUN like a game should be. And I'm sure this server will be the same, with a few jerks here and there but it'll always be fun.
I allow =FF=Deer to play, and so long as he keeps his normal behavior up, he'll stay. But by and far the majority of =FF= is a joke that I have seen.
ACID REFLUX SNIPER RALLY
alex247

Post by alex247 »

Its too bad that just a few spoiled members of a clan can kill there rep. I won't play on FF servers anymore because of 3 or 4 different members. Im2weak...you have some cool servers but you really need to check some of your members. There out of control.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

Flat-4 wrote:Yeah that is a great idea!!!

Way to copy ARSR and us.

Is this all =FF= does? :roll:

Go get your own ideas.

=AFA= Flat-4
ì dont know if oyu guys did it first i iddnt make it anyway our leader =FF=H O S T makes the servers just like our obj anyway our FF member seem to have fun sniping and we are free to make any serv we want

but if oyu tihnk its stolen im sorry

and =AFA= should realy stop pissing =FF= off i mean why .. if this continu's ill jsut got to bann all =AFA= from our serv and oy udo got a few members that play our gold serv
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

alex247 wrote:Its too bad that just a few spoiled members of a clan can kill there rep. I won't play on FF servers anymore because of 3 or 4 different members. Im2weak...you have some cool servers but you really need to check some of your members. There out of control.
and about this .. yes i can only agree but we got rid of most of em .. :roll: