=FF=SNIPERS

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=AFA=Durandal

Post by =AFA=Durandal »

have you seen there forums? http://localdsl.dyndns.org/modules.php?name=Forums

read a few of those. they don't have control of there clan, let alone there server.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

wutever like i sad indeed our clan menber had disbavior sometimes .. but the servers are fine ..
=ACID RAIN=

Post by =ACID RAIN= »

Hey I can't patent a type of server or gamestyle. I just think it's funny that a small trend is moving toward sniper servers now. FTC and myself did it in demo with Shrubmod and WAB. FTC moved on, and I migrated to retail. The cool part is the group followed suit and bought retail, and now we have our clan and our own map (and a new one on the way, not even all our members will know it exsists until now). We buy our own hardware from a pooled account, and when/if hardware fails, we buy more. I own the servers and the bandwidth, but it's a joint effort nonetheless.

We can be copied, but never duplicated. Carry on with the sniper server, but remember that we at ARSR set the standards ;)
ACID REFLUX SNIPER RALLY
Tbred 2100+@2425MHz 11x220, 512 PC3700 Twinmos, Radeon 9600XT 550/700, NF7-S 2.0, 60GB Maxtor, LiteOn 40x12x48
Ted

Post by Ted »

Pricey wrote:actually I used to play there a couple of months ago and other than fat chick I owned them and got invited to join but then they banned a buddy of mine so I said a few choice words one day and left and haven't been back since. And "they take it seriously," ya too seriously, it's just a friggin game!!!
Really who else was on?

Reaper, Ghost, ZAp, fidel, me, maybe Tx Sniper?

Any of these names sound framilliar? Or was it a bunch of noobs? I doubt seriously that you owned anyone on our server. And I can tell you that not one current member was ever asked to join during a game. Your just one of those whiny little brats that tried something while an admin was on and got kicked for it. You don't like playing by the rules? Too bad! The world is full of rules, get used to it.
Jamon

Post by Jamon »

I haven't seen FF's server. Obviously, I play on the AFA server, and love it.

I love ARSR's map, but the server lags too much for my crappy arsed 56k, so I got owned all the time on there. It's all good.

You notice a trend, you go with it, that's capitalism for ya.
=ACID RAIN=

Post by =ACID RAIN= »

Jamon, if you don't mind, I'm gonna use some of your content to beat a dead horse a little more:
To anyone who has been playing on the server today:

I am extremely sorry, but, thanks to the actions of a few members from the =FF= clan, our semiadmin password has been given out. Many, many people have recieved bans from these 12 year-old assholes, including about half of the AFA clan iteself.

For some reason, fear doesn't seem to understand what "changing the semiadmin password" consists of.

I've banned about 3 different people I've seen using our pass, but, I have been banned myself, and can no longer ban the people who have been ruining our server.

So, if you see =FF=Blitz, or Twey, give them a nice 'ole TK for me.
As far as I'm concerned at this point, the GUIDs of this ENTIRE =FF= clan should be banned from the wolf master servers.
ACID REFLUX SNIPER RALLY
Tbred 2100+@2425MHz 11x220, 512 PC3700 Twinmos, Radeon 9600XT 550/700, NF7-S 2.0, 60GB Maxtor, LiteOn 40x12x48
[fp]sam

Post by [fp]sam »

aint some of these replys a bit over the top all he did was say ff now got a new server

if people cant bring a server out just cos it copies another to some point then there would be only one server for each game type so pls give ff a break they only doing what every other clan in the world has done for all games

thx
ok im old i know so stop nicking my zimmer frame u gits
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

[fp]sam wrote:aint some of these replys a bit over the top all he did was say ff now got a new server

if people cant bring a server out just cos it copies another to some point then there would be only one server for each game type so pls give ff a break they only doing what every other clan in the world has done for all games

thx
Thnx sam and yeah there more copied serv's
Flat-4

Post by Flat-4 »

=FF=im2weak4u wrote:

ì dont know if oyu guys did it first i iddnt make it anyway our leader =FF=H O S T makes the servers just like our obj anyway our FF member seem to have fun sniping and we are free to make any serv we want

but if oyu tihnk its stolen im sorry

and =AFA= should realy stop pissing =FF= off i mean why .. if this continu's ill jsut got to bann all =AFA= from our serv and oy udo got a few members that play our gold serv
Can someone translate this for me?
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

yes i cna translate it into dutch if you want
=ACID RAIN=

Post by =ACID RAIN= »

Maybe his keys on his keyboard are mixed up. If you want to speak his language properly Flat, you must first switch the Y and O, the I and D, make it so the L, when hit twice, only types once, and then randomly mix H and I, S and U, and SPACE and U, crossed with Y. Also, SPACE must randomly fire off so words are cut in half, and several letters must ignore being hit randomly as well ("serv" in place of server, as an example).

It's actually quite complicated, but with enough effort I'm sure we can drop our hand-eye coordination enough to get our message through. :lol2:

A little bit of this might help too: ----> :drink:
ACID REFLUX SNIPER RALLY
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

=ACID RAIN= wrote:A little bit of this might help too: ----> :drink:
i think that will only make things worse
=ACID RAIN=

Post by =ACID RAIN= »

I think you're too dense to get it.
ACID REFLUX SNIPER RALLY
alex247

Post by alex247 »

ok children...RELAX!
SchuteMie

Post by SchuteMie »

Acid Rain, you are the biggest asswipe on these forums right now!

Im2Weak4U is from Holland, speaks English as a third language probably, so he does the best he can. I can usually tell what he is saying, so either you are a dikkhead, or you are just trying to be rude, like a farting dog. Anyway, he is one of the most helpful people on here, always trying to advise people with their problems.

So piss off! Do you understand MY english, you sh!t-for-brains?
________
sc2 replays
Last edited by SchuteMie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.