Axis Complex

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Razor Fett

Axis Complex

Post by Razor Fett »

This map always runs at oc bani objective, in the first place i thought the map was great. But now it just freaks me out.
I think many people feels the way I do 'bout this.
So I think a map rotation would been great for the server, for a change.
map rotation could be like this: axis complex(most people won't be satisfied if they cant play this map)depot,beach,tram,sub,base,dam, or something

Razor
alex247

Post by alex247 »

I agree razor.

But if there was a rotation it should be...

Axis, beach, ice, dam

Just my two cents worth.
-Prospector-

Post by -Prospector- »

I usually run my server only in mp_beach as in Objective mode. Well, personally, I don't like using map rotations, but I can also use the change map vote, instead of playing on the multiplayer maps in order. Just my opinion. :wink:
System Specs: Prospector's Place, 512MB of RAM PC3200 512MB Corsair, Albatron GeForce4 Ti4600 128MB AGP 8x, Intel Pentium 4 2.4B Ghz 2.66B Ghz 533Mhz FSB, ATA133 40GB Maxtor 7200 RPM, Jetway 865GDMP 800FSB
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

Well, it's too bad your server is none of our concern.

I think Chateau should be somewhere in the rotation, as well as depot, axis complex, beach, and radar.
Razor Fett

Post by Razor Fett »

-Prospector- wrote:I usually run my server only in mp_beach as in Objective mode. Well, personally, I don't like using map rotations, but I can also use the change map vote, instead of playing on the multiplayer maps in order. Just my opinion. :wink:
you see thats the problem, most of the players doesn't know there are other maps. We're stuck at the god damn axis_complex all the time :evil:
alex247

Post by alex247 »

Oh yeah rammy...Depot...forgot about depot...and maybe add depot 2.

But you know how the saying goes..."if it isn't broken, don't fix it" Well bani obj is always full so I can't see much happening.
-[x]- badman

Post by -[x]- badman »

the day axis complex is not played on bani obj is when christ raises from the grave and smokes a doob. :shock:
are u ready to die!
Old Buzzard

Post by Old Buzzard »

Many may feel that way on OC bani obj. But there is always the callvote for map change, fairly put, the majority rules. OC is a great server, but if you get sick of axis complex, just browse through the server list that is provided on bani's site and pick one for a change of scenery, lots of good bani out there. THC, DDT, PLAYATOWNRISKBANI. Lots of good bani sites to choose from.
If your lucky enough and catch up with some Phantoms or Zero's on Playatownrisk, they might go to Tram.
Why am I here? Oh yeah, where's the bathroom!

http://agingm.proboards34.com/index.cgi
Razor Fett

Post by Razor Fett »

luv playing at zer0's and phantoms :D
But i never see those servers up anymore. (miss those duels at zer0, and the insta tram at phantom)
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

PLAYATYOUROWNRISKBANI is zer0/Phantom server, Grave set up a games menu with i think 13 voteable options, including lowgrav instagib objective and instagib sten.
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
SchuteMie

Got a Complex about Complex? I Got a Depot Full of ICE...

Post by SchuteMie »

Hey Razor Fett,

Switching from Axis Complex on OC Bani Obj would be like Oldcrows32 IGR switching off of ICE or DEPOT or ICE or ICE or DEPOT or ICE or D--ICE or DEPOT or ICE or ICE or... :? That's a helluva map rotation we got there.

Because the noobs know only ICE and DEPOT but mostly ICE, and the people who think they aren't noobs can only 'own' on ICE and a little on DEPOT (if they are Axis), so FAT CHANCE getting to play on another map, because it might be different and they would have to show (that they don't have) some skill of a different kind.

Just my opinion... :roll:
________
Mercedes-Benz 200 history
Last edited by SchuteMie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Razor Fett

Post by Razor Fett »

i agree, whenever i try to change map, the axis_complex newB's are always voting f2. Axis complex has become more popular than Beach was. :(
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

i vote ALT + F4
Razor Fett

Post by Razor Fett »

what i meant is f2=no lol
-[SomeonE]-

Post by -[SomeonE]- »

yeah thats lame when ppl only play a single map and when thats the only map they own on... ive been havin problems with clan wars cause the clans i play against only want to war on beach and thats it... its like theyve played that map for ages but not the other.... the only time we go tto play them on another map...they kindda got massacred but anyways to resume with the topic, ive been in oldcrow bani objective on the beach map a couple of time and it kindda took the feel of the server away... but anywayts, i think that the oldcro bai obj should have all the latest mapsnot stick with old new stuff like really the new maps, exemple normandy breakout or band of brothers
________
buy iolite vaporizer
Last edited by -[SomeonE]- on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:11 am, edited 1 time in total.