Concern of the class of OC 32 instagib

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

{WTH}Legolas

Concern of the class of OC 32 instagib

Post by {WTH}Legolas »

Okay, hello......for starters.

Over the last two days, me and the rest of my buddies in WTH have been playing on OC 32 instagib. Over this time we have recieved nothing but harrassment from lots of the players.....such as [mob]beavis, [mob]xzibit, +sol+ spitfire, [QC]Vindictive and others.....Its always because we suck, or some other crap, they say we come in and start crap, but we dont..........We just wanna come in and have fun,,,we like to take a break from the Normal gameplay of RTCW and play some goldrush time to time. We ARE NOT a goldrush clan, so why is trashin us because we may not be as good as players who play nothing but goldrush......They call STFU votes on us, insult us, challenged us to a duel on a different server, went for like 2 mins and left, we of course had to decide who to send, and then after they got back they did nothing but harrass us some more......

We have all been playing on OC 32 instagib more than the last couple days, so why this is starting now i have no clue. We never say anything to anyone untill after they have started with us.......Pls help me understand how this is acceptable....Id love to continue bringing WTH in, but its unnaceptable in there right now with all this crap.

Thanks....pls post with any thoughts.....also who are admins of that server? Does anyone even have control of it or is it just a free for all?
SchuteMie

Post by SchuteMie »

Hello, WTH clan,

Donno what to say, one of my clan m8s is in your list there... :oops: And I have no explanation, except some of the peckers on there are so young and immature. They all forget what it was like being a noob at a game or a mod. Or maybe, they think they are no longer noobs. LOL

There is no real admin there, so it can get to be a free for all. But it is not always like that, so just check it out sometimes when there are more of the oldtimers there. We will treat you nice, and keep the little puppies from humping your leg--down boy!! :wink:

I will say, you are welcome to come to our clan's forums (see addy below) and post there about your troubles. But mainly, I hope to see you on the server some more so we can play together. Hang around some of us, we will teach you a thing or two without getting our panties in a wad. I think I have seen you a time or two, just switch to my team, I will take care of you and those lapdogs will tuck their tails and run. :twisted: :lol:
________
glass pipe
Last edited by SchuteMie on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
alex247

Post by alex247 »

Hi {WTH} clan

I don't want to repete what eclipse just said, BUT I see some of my clanmate names are on there. I will besure to bring this to their attention. Really sorry about the way you was treated. There was no need for that. Please don't think of [MoB] Or +{SOL}+ badly...its too bad that there is just a few people that gives the rest of the clan a bad name. If you would like, stop in to [MoB] land and say hi. If I see you I will besure to let the others who you are.

Thanks, and sorry about this mess.

[MoB]AleX

http://mob-clan.com/
{WTH}MRB

Thank You

Post by {WTH}MRB »

Thank you. I am not sure if any of you play shrub, but I am an Admin for Konijn and also an Admin for {WTH}. If any of you should come play at either one of our server's, you would be treated with respect. I don't put up with racism or the bashing of another player. That person will be kicked fast. Old crow's used to be a great server to play at, but now there are to many uncontrolled kid's on there that are ruining the fun for many. Thank you for the reply and we hope to see you on there. Please stop by our server's sometime and visit.

{WTH}MrsB[TBAR]
aka MrB's better half
{WTH}MRB
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

OKAY. Where do i begin...

Let's start off by me apologizing to bani for these people bringing problems onto the banimod forum.

Next. WTH, you wanted to bring this to the banimod forum? Sure let's start off. First you insult me and all my clanmates to NO end. Second you make your tags "[MoB]WTHownsME".

If you try and deny anything i just sayed WTH i have full proof with DEMO's and CONDUMPS of everything you sayed. In a matter of fact, i'll just post em' right now.

: <^JAFC^>ShocKer (unknown): Yeah!
: <^JAFC^>ShocKer (unknown): Woohooo!
: <^JAFC^>ShocKer (unknown): Woohooo!
: +{SOL}+Sp!tF!re (unknown): Hi.
{wTh}giMpy renamed to MOBSUCKSBALLS
[MoB]BeaVis was killed by B 4's Mauser
B 4 was killed by Ou812's Mauser
[MoB]BeaVis was killed by R!C0CHET's Mauser
R!C0CHET scored 129 points
R!C0CHET was killed by <ICE>Blakes7's Mauser
MOBSUCKSBALLS renamed to [MoB]BeavisLickscock
<^JAFC^>Trinity was killed by <ICE>Blakes7's Mauser
<ICE>Blakes7 was killed by {FSB}YourselfDumbass's Mauser
<^JAFC^>Trinity: lol beavis you have a fan
(<ICE>Blakes7) (North Service Halls[lMoo... I have 8 gold...
[MoB]BeaVis: i know
{WTH}TOXIC was killed by <ICE>Blakes7's Mauser
[MoB]BeaVis: its great
[MoB]BeaVis: :)
(DoNT FighT) (North Service Halls): Moo... I have 8 gold...
you renamed to you are a fag
<^JAFC^>ShocK was killed by DoNT FighT's Mauser

There's more and i'll be More than happy to send the full condump to anyone who wants it. Also i have a demo of Legolas changing his name to [MoB]WTHownsME and then shoving me around the whole entire game.
________
extreme q
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{WTH}MRB

Lying sack of shIt

Post by {WTH}MRB »

Ummmm...where is the rest of the demo?You show 5 minute's of us bashing you in defense, but i don't see the hour of bashing and muzzling you did on us. And that's from the minute we joined the server. Afraid your gonna get in trouble if they see how you really act? You show the demo after we get pissed, can I see all of it? You know you are in the wrong, you know you started the sh!t. Why apologize to Banimod, when your straight lying to them now? I'm to old to put up with your game's and lie's. I would suggest the Admin's pull up the serrver log's to see the bullsh!t going on on the server. What I noticed is you or any other of your clan member's don't say a word when your alone in the server, But as soon a group of you get together you start your bullsh!t all over again, and torment other people. Whatever, you'll be punished for your lie's one way or another. Keep your sorry ass server.There are other's that have Admin's who take care of the problem's. Thank's again to the other's who have responded. MRSB
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

Last edited by =FF=im2good4u on Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
alex247

Post by alex247 »

=FF=im2weak4u
dont worry you the only i got pissed of by them also
Ummm...What?

Why did you erase that weak4u? What was you trying to say? :roll:
Last edited by alex247 on Wed Jan 21, 2004 4:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
{WTH}Legolas

Post by {WTH}Legolas »

I was gonna come in here in tell everyone to drop this, but it seems thats not necesssary as your not willing to.....For one thing, I never changed my name to anything on that server other than =Luigi Berroa=. Although, I will say this, you know DFA_Shopper who we had to get to come in and tell some guy on that server that we are not a goldrush clan so no we are not recruiting, because we were muzzled and couldnt tell anyone anything. Well, I was in DFA, as DFA_Legolas, MRb was DFA_MRb or DFA_Shiftyeyez or several other names, hes a name whore. Infact 6 members of WTH were DFA, We all have been coming in OC 32 since the summer at least. And we are just now getting all this harrassment? WTH is not a noob clan, like you guys said numerous times, we ARE a NEW clan, only been in existance for like a month now......But you say you have a demo of me changing my name? How many times did you edit it? Can we get an unedited copy of this demo? Ya i think we aught to get the server logs, the one the server does itself, that way we can make sure its not been edited or doctored in any way by someone that knows they were in the wrong.......Yesterday, in game [MoB]Xzibit mentions to me in game about the fact that we came in here and posted, he said and i will quote this "i cee you guys cant take a joke" umm....excuse me, my hand is up, what kind of joke is that????? Call it what you want, but you guys not only made yourselves look like ignorant little kids, but you made your clans look bad as well.....Now I wont deny, myself and my guys shoulda probably kept our mouths shut and let you guys be th eonly ones to look like idiots, but, when you got people harrassing you like this, it gets ya mad and you respond. I dont know, when you guys can grow up a little, and recognize that what you did do is wrong then this issue will be completely resolved.......All weve ever wanted to do is come in and have fun,,,,,,,,,,but you kinda ruined that.
alex247

Post by alex247 »

Ummm...Legolas.

Could you please come to [MoB] to talk about this. http://mob-clan.com/

Go to the forums and post in our flame area. It will just make it easier, and that way the leaders can follow up better about this. Thanks :wink:
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

alex247 wrote:=FF=im2weak4u
dont worry you the only i got pissed of by them also
Ummm...What?

Why did you erase that weak4u? What was you trying to say? :roll:
i was trying to say i got trouble whit ppl from oldcrows goldrush aswell
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »

{WTH}Legolas wrote:But you say you have a demo of me changing my name? How many times did you edit it? Can we get an unedited copy of this demo?
Are you THAT dumb? You can't edit a DEMO. But hey. Feel free to see the demo of you changing your name and shoving me around the whole map. Here is where you can d/l it. www.mob-clan.com/misc/demo0000.dm_60
________
CB750
Last edited by [MoB]BeaVis on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

So lemme get this straight... the fucktard comes in here crying about how beavis and others made fun of him, and yet, he is just as guilty, if not more... and then he denies it all when there is clear evidence of it.... Ok, I'm starting to get it.
[MoB]BeaVis

Post by [MoB]BeaVis »