Bani, you're the oldcrows administratior?.........

Discussion about specific Banimod servers ...<br>
Players may post here...

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

nice to see an old thread dug up.

igr is like ut2003. igr is rarely team oriented. igr with pilot on is comedy in motion (noob city). igr with ANTI-LAG off is 10x harder the with it on. i can rarely see the need for engs lts medics and spys in igr. after all u dont need any of those clases if it is one shot one kill.

so you are completely right. igr people have tons of skills as long as they are rocket pilot soldiers that kill in one shot. god for bid u might want it not insta-gib. after all if u did u might need a med and lt or and eng. which of course is what all of rtcw is predicated on.

i offer gr and igr on a rotation. the skilless always whine when it goes to normal gr. any idea why? because they can't shoot for crap. with igr the whole body and head are heatshots. if it is gr then u might actually have to aim.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
BANGER

Post by BANGER »

i wouldnt mind a map rotation on oc32 it would bring back so many peeps that got sick of ice and depot (myself included) badman is right it takes sum skill to be at the top
-[x]-marauder

Post by -[x]-marauder »

ya same here i think i speak for lotz of people in say we want a map rotation like may be assult 1-3 in sub1-3 in maybe kungfugrip 2 in ice 1-5 in depot 1-5 in so...... i think u need to do so thing asap plzs thx marauder in kenny 1s again grow up in get a lfe dude
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

-[x]-marauder wrote:ya same here i think i speak for lotz of people in say we want a map rotation like may be assult 1-3 in sub1-3 in maybe kungfugrip 2 in ice 1-5 in depot 1-5 in so...... i think u need to do so thing asap plzs thx marauder in kenny 1s again grow up in get a lfe dude
ok now you have posted this 3x. wtf man 5 total posts and 3 of them are duplicates.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.