Do you want The Sheep back in ET?

Hell yeah!
68%
Nah, I hate sheep.
32%

Total votes: 63

Frop

Post by Frop »

gotenks wrote:i say we let bani decide :D 8)
Yep! After all this really doesn't affect the gameplay in anyway, it mostly comes down to Bani liking this idea... :wink:
eagle_be_

Post by eagle_be_ »

i loved the sheep :mrgreen:
pack

Post by pack »

as some of you with good ears may have noticed

it isn't a sheep but a goat :)

osp/osp-pak00.pk3/ /sound/osp/goat.wav :)

on poll :

voted no, it's just some little humour rhea had put in it, etpro shouldn't copy humor but make some up theirself :)
bacon

Post by bacon »

Frop wrote:
bacon wrote:It's a stupid idea. Anybody who votes yes will be forced to eat some of the mutating-oatmeal!
I still think hardcore RTCW-phreakzors will want to suffer the mutating-oatmeal-from-hell to have The Sheep roar once again!
You think having a sound in a game makes you a hardcore gamer? It just shows that you're nothing more than a n00b trying to hide behind the "phreakzors"ness (BTW, phreaking is hacking phone lines, I don't think that's somebody you should be proud of). I bet you can't even tell us what was changed from MPTest1 to MPTest2 in the line of weapons :p

Ownage.
RammStein

Post by RammStein »

Ownage.
duke'ku

Post by duke'ku »

bacon wrote:
Frop wrote:
bacon wrote:It's a stupid idea. Anybody who votes yes will be forced to eat some of the mutating-oatmeal!
I still think hardcore RTCW-phreakzors will want to suffer the mutating-oatmeal-from-hell to have The Sheep roar once again!
You think having a sound in a game makes you a hardcore gamer? It just shows that you're nothing more than a n00b trying to hide behind the "phreakzors"ness (BTW, phreaking is hacking phone lines, I don't think that's somebody you should be proud of). I bet you can't even tell us what was changed from MPTest1 to MPTest2 in the line of weapons :p

Ownage.
dude wtf ill beigebox ur lines and redbox ur payph0nez u noobsz
guppy

Post by guppy »

bacon wrote:shows that you're nothing more than a n00b trying to hide behind the "phreakzors"ness (BTW, phreaking is hacking phone lines, I don't think that's somebody you should be proud of). I bet you can't even tell us what was changed from MPTest1 to MPTest2 in the line of weapons :p
I think you've taken what Frop was saying completely the wrong way. :roll:
bacon wrote:Ownage
Explain.
Frop

Post by Frop »

bacon wrote:
Frop wrote:

Ownage.
I'm noob, you are leet (and I would like to encourage everybody to hack phone lines and eat mutating oatmeal).
AceAlive

Post by AceAlive »

only put it in if players can turn it off with a cvar in their config...I never liked it in osp for rtcw at all.
check out my scripting-tutorials for ET and RTCW @ www.Game-Foundation.com
KingJackaL

Post by KingJackaL »

It's NOT a sheep!

....and it's NOT a goat!

IT'S A LLAMA FFS!! :evil: :evil:

:P
flip

Post by flip »

Er...

Open C:\Program Files\Return to Castle Wolfenstein - Game of The Year Edition\osp\osp-pak00.pk3 and play the file goat.wav to settle the matter...

Can't see a sheep.wav or a llama.wav anywhere. :lol:
hiro

Post by hiro »

can we have an alpaca bleat?

pweeeeezzzeee mr bani wabbit? :mecry:

:moo: :moo: :moo: :moo: :moo:
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

how about a :moo: instead.
ReyalP

Post by ReyalP »

bani wrote:how about a :moo: instead.
That should be the 'shove' sound TBH... To go with all those slow cattle lined up for slaughter at the spawn door....
:moo: :moo: :moo:
send lawyers, guns and money
Frop

Post by Frop »

Didn't the demo have that "Move! Move! Moo!" when you rapidly used "Move!" in the voicechat?