Semi-referee administration status

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Marko

Semi-referee administration status

Post by Marko »

HI

First, I'd like to say congrats for ET Pro! That mod is really cool for server administration. I'd just have a suggestion for the next version if you have a little spare time when you're bored hehehehe....

We're trying to set up the semi-admin thing in ET atm but it's for low level rights such as mute / unmute / change a player to a team.
This is only available if you're referee. Unfortunately, we can't give everyone referee rights because there's too much control over the server. That's why I'd like a semi-referee that you can set up which would make it much easier to control and easier for the semi-referee status guy to use. Also, I noticed mute / unmute & change team settings are only available under refereee status & not rcon...... :wink:
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

.... i probely dont understand your post but semiadmin stuff is already added so you can set witch commands some1 can or cant
Marko

Post by Marko »

LOL ok I'll try to say it in a clear civilised way :wink:
I think the semi-admin status is cool but it won't let you control some of the referee settings likue mute/unmute & change player from team
Would it be possible to either:
1. make a console command for semi-admin to do such things
2. create a new customisable referee where you can ONLY have those functions :)
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

oh so semiadmin mute doesnt work lol i never tryed it :wink:

hmm well that not such a bad request
=SWAT=Kenny

Post by =SWAT=Kenny »

Marko wrote:LOL ok I'll try to say it in a clear civilised way :wink:
I think the semi-admin status is cool but it won't let you control some of the referee settings likue mute/unmute & change player from team
Would it be possible to either:
1. make a console command for semi-admin to do such things
2. create a new customisable referee where you can ONLY have those functions :)
those un-mute and mute cmds that you see when u log into referee are part of the osp mod. as far as i can see referee in osp is not flexible at all.

i beleive if you want semi-admin to control mute/un-mute u must give those cmds to what ever level of semi-admin needs them. then the person needs to log into that level.

http://bani.anime.net/etpro/adminguide.html

marko scroll down a bit on that page and u will see the semi admin layout.
tihs hsidlihc fo eceip a is yefink

If alexjones8194 had a penis it would be called "useless." Reason being is all it would be good for is him stepping on it.
Marko

Post by Marko »

hehe thanks Kenny
well I4ve managed to set up as many admin levels as I wanted but I just can't seem to access those OSP things which are mute / unmute & change team... does anyone know a console command for these? :roll: