b_antilag. works, or not?

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

RoadKillPuppy

Post by RoadKillPuppy »

RocketGrrl wrote:Now another stupid (?) question, can I use this on any 3.0.1 server or will I be kicked for unpure pk3-files? Does the server have to have the bugfix too for it to work?
Jah, server and client should have the same version of etpro. (In this case the bugfixed version.)

RKP
amdecko

Post by amdecko »

bani wrote:please tell me you have pmove_fixed 0 and not 1?
pmove_fixed 0
AllianCZe multiklan: http://www.alliancze.org
DSky.Juhan

Post by DSky.Juhan »

ok i played with that new bugfix1, and antilag was alot better, thank you bani ^^
revon

Post by revon »

I have yet to test it but I had same probs as APE or christa with the ETpro 3.1, hope it is better now (tho Juhan's post is promising).
DSky.Juhan

Post by DSky.Juhan »

hhmm i heard bugfix2 is coming(?). There's going to be any changes with antilag? bugfix1 -> bugfix2
defragga

Post by defragga »

DSky.Juhan wrote:hhmm i heard bugfix2 is coming(?). There's going to be any changes with antilag? bugfix1 -> bugfix2
not that I know ... I've played with bugfix 2 and aiming was still the same ;) (thx god=bani) :>
V6.Sven

Post by V6.Sven »

Bugfix 1 really works a lot better than the plain 3.0.1. But I don't understand why some people are complainting about aiming problems in the NEW version. They say their accuracy actually got worse. Is it possible antilag gets switched off in the way cg_predictitems sometimes switches to 0?
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

V6.Sven wrote:Is it possible antilag gets switched off in the way cg_predictitems sometimes switches to 0?
yes, sometimes these settings dont get communicated to server properly. noone knows why yet. etmain bug, possibly engine.
Bubbu

Post by Bubbu »

I havent tried the latest bugfix but i have the same problem described by crista and some others....

The moment i get into a 1v1 for example and the opponent starting to strafe some frames seem to miss and it start to warp very slightly...and this is effecting my aim heavily

any solutions for this 1??

Another thing i have noticed is my sensitivity. With the new ET-pro i have to adjust my sens alot...or is this just me?
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

try the latest bugfix, please? reporting bugs for older versions isn't helpful when we've already made changes.
ulissesnelson

Post by ulissesnelson »

bani wrote:try the latest bugfix, please? reporting bugs for older versions isn't helpful when we've already made changes.
Bani weres last bug fix lol im to lazy...

and aboust my post in the PV forums,now im victim of the lag too

all servers in portugal now run 3.0.1
when i posted was 5 only

and i was playng more etmain.lol

now :
1º - or the admins are to lazzy to configure correct the server

2º - or my connecion get shitty and i dont know(seems normal to me)

i cant test this correct becouse my servers hosting got down and i dont have my server up :(

But i really need to figure out this

the situation its samples.

i enter server start playng,my ping its stable 40 ,50

but the game runs like i was using a crap p3 with a 56k
Mygamesplayer ET Amin!