walking around

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

IVAN

walking around

Post by IVAN »

it would REALLY rock if you could walk down stairs without making noice, i mean if you hold down your walk bottom, and move down a little tinny step then you make a sound.. can you fix this somehow ? =)
Imbroglio

Post by Imbroglio »

its realistic how it is atm, think of how easy it is to walk up stairs without making noise, now go try to be as silent as possible going down the stairs, you make more noise, so the faint sound of footsteps is fine :wink:
Till DEATH do us Part
IVAN

Post by IVAN »

your kidding right.. if you can walk up stair with out make ANY sounds WHAT SO EVER.. then your also able of walking down em. besides.. we are also talking about doorpanels, a half inch is enough to make a sound. just take the door at Alliede commandpost on oasis.. if you walk thro em, then you make a sound.. thats lame imo
IdNotFound

Post by IdNotFound »

Actually, you can place your foot silently and calmly on the next step as you go upstairs... When going downstairs you will much much probably support yourself suddenly when going down, and that will sound.

Hard to explain in English (not my primary language, sorry), but try it yourself... use any kind of stairs, but those made of iron, which soOoOoOoOounds vibrRrRrRrRrating for quite a while would be better... much easier to go upstairs silently... :P
Image nZ/IdNotFound
NaZGûL TeaM Leader
SAWL Tech Staff
Bedrock

Post by Bedrock »

Let me question you this: Since when was ET realistic?