When is new anti-cheat going to come out...

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

JohnnyBravo

When is new anti-cheat going to come out...

Post by JohnnyBravo »

Just wondering when deliverance and N7's hack is going to be detected or if it's even a possibility in the near future. Does anyone know if there are any on-line games that have the least cheating?

After about 8 months of ET I'm done with ET, hackers 75% of the time I am playing, failing PB screenshots and getting more headshots than kills (i.e. 35 kills, 60 headshots...)
d3n13d

Re: When is new anti-cheat going to come out...

Post by d3n13d »

JohnnyBravo wrote:and getting more headshots than kills (i.e. 35 kills, 60 headshots...)
I'm sorry but lets see

1 kill = 3 headshot

so technically having more headshots is very probable, i probably get more headshots that kills
ReyalP

Post by ReyalP »

d3n13d wrote:
JohnnyBravo wrote:and getting more headshots than kills (i.e. 35 kills, 60 headshots...)
I'm sorry but lets see

1 kill = 3 headshot

so technically having more headshots is very probable, i probably get more headshots that kills
Also, you can get a good HS/kill ratio when you are getting owned...

you run out, get a HS, then get mowed down. Repeat x10. Finally, you get a kill. You now have 10HS / kill

JohnnyBravo:
If you see hackers 75% of the time you play, you are almost certainly mistaken. Please post some demos of these 'hackers'.
send lawyers, guns and money
Spark2

Post by Spark2 »

Jup, sorry, but that's just paranoia. I can't even remember when I have ever met a cheater, so either they all just suck even though they cheat, or there simply aren't many cheaters. However, I can't count the number of times some idiot called anyone (or me) a cheat for no reason.
More headshots than kills is perfectly possible and like reyal said, if you get owned it can even be a LOT more headshots. For example when I'm Allies on Oasis against a decent Axis defense, I usually do a lot of headshots on a distance without actually killing my opponent (or sometimes it takes like four headshots because of the distance), which leads to a very high headshot count and a very low kill count...
Chairman Kaga

Post by Chairman Kaga »

JohnnyBravo wrote:After about 8 months of ET I'm done with ET, hackers 75% of the time I am playing, failing PB screenshots and getting more headshots than kills (i.e. 35 kills, 60 headshots...)
:roll:

Time to play "Spot The Noob"!!! Can you find him in this thread?

Even an average player like myself can manage a ratio like that on occasion. Good players will do it consistently. Godlike players will have even better ratios, virtually every round.

My Webster's dictionary does not list "person that is better than me" as a definition for "cheat". Perhaps you should recheck your vocabulary.
Steve (aka Chairman Kaga)
Proud member of Major League Killers
=MLK= International House of Panzer: 64.185.229.60:27960
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

cheaters do exist HOWEVER afaik any cheat (even the n7) show up as atleast a ??? if not a ^3cheater or a ^1cheater, so if you see a clean they allmost certainly are not cheating (correct me if i'm wrong bani)
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

about the kill/hs ratio, it also depends against hwo you play if godlike people play vs other godlike people then the ratios will be mush lower then they would when it's godlike vs good player