My idea for ET in ETPro

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Jej3

My idea for ET in ETPro

Post by Jej3 »

I think that if the fire rate became realiste , the game would become skilled of more
The riffle pusy has to have at least 1/3 of his capacity to be able to launch one of his four riffle-grenade while a panzer which makes almost so much damage has to wait for the end of its capacity,
The riffle pusy should wait for 3/4 of its capacity and 1/2 in level 1
Otherwise I does not understand why the engineer does not need his capacity to be able to defuse a dynamite, and why the time of switch between weapons is so long ?
I think that knokback is too big , and the cvar is so limited (picmip intensity ...)

why not ?
kekkyoku

Post by kekkyoku »

kill yourself for the sake of humanity.
Wabbitz

Post by Wabbitz »

hawhaw the only thing i can agree on is the knockback. knockback is too much of change to adjust, and feel like CS lol. im only glad i can at least fight back once i take a shot unlike in CS where u basically are dead meat once u take a bullet coz u freeze.

anyway the etpro knockback licks butt and no thats no a typo of kicks ;) <3

but i guess i must say it prolly makes the game a little harder and i guess thats good. just more annoying though to me, like the sv_screenshake in rtcw omg omg!!! i hated that so much! just annoying, i actually used to get nauseous (spelling? like feel sick) after a long time of that shaking