etpro cheat database CHEATERWIN 32

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Juggernaut

etpro cheat database CHEATERWIN 32

Post by Juggernaut »

I am getting this "[tB]Juggernaut[1838c88b4a943d1205e0bdada1102497a64ab2aa][CHEATER win32] (in red]by typing "cheaters" to console. What is it based on?
I certainly have not cheated, but i did get few false positives earlier, stating "strange win32 "( in yellow), when i had higher fsb of 220, which caused few memory problems. Now i have lowered my fsb to 210 and don't get kicked anymore for "strange win32". So am i in cheaters database for this reason, and how can i get out of there?
Btw, can omegadrivers cause this, since i've used them all the time i've played Et?

EDIT Omegdrivers 2.5.97 based on Catalyst 4.12 Beta
Last edited by Juggernaut on Sun Dec 12, 2004 3:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

there is no database, it's based upon things that hack your opengl at play time
My Website
After a night of binge drinking:
=FF=im2good4u wrote:WTF wanst i on top ?
nihilist

Re: etpro cheat database CHEATERWIN 32

Post by nihilist »

What gotenks said, but in regard to this...
Juggernaut wrote:Btw, can omegadrivers cause this, since i've used them all the time i've played Et?
No.

EDIT:
Juggernaut wrote:EDIT Omegdrivers 2.5.97 based on Catalyst 4.12 Beta
No.
Last edited by nihilist on Sun Dec 12, 2004 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zinx

Post by zinx »

Juggernaut wrote:I am getting this "[tB]Juggernaut[1838c88b4a943d1205e0bdada1102497a64ab2aa][CHEATER win32] (in red]by typing "cheaters" to console. What is it based on?
I certainly have not cheated, but i did get few false positives earlier, stating "strange win32 "( in yellow), when i had higher fsb of 220, which caused few memory problems. Now i have lowered my fsb to 210 and don't get kicked anymore for "strange win32". So am i in cheaters database for this reason, and how can i get out of there?
Btw, can omegadrivers cause this, since i've used them all the time i've played Et?

EDIT Omegdrivers 2.5.97 based on Catalyst 4.12 Beta
If you post output from /cheaters # (where # is your client number), we can tell you. But chances are you're cheating, we'll know, and you'll look stupid, if it's really red.
Zinx Verituse http://zinx.xmms.org/
Juggernaut

Post by Juggernaut »

zinx wrote: If you post output from /cheaters # (where # is your client number), we can tell you. But chances are you're cheating, we'll know, and you'll look stupid, if it's really red.
Well, i have pure conscience regarding cheating, and i have no idea what caused the false output. After reboot it was gone and i changed nothing.
Do you actually think i would post here with my actual clan/playername if i had cheated. I posted here because i am certain that the mesage was false and was worried if get the same situation in Clanbase match and can not defend myself knowing my innocence in this.

If i ever get the same cheater message again , i will post it here with the id, just didn't know how to look it up.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

no database ?

isnt the etpro_cheats.dat the database ?
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

that doesn't store people's info, it stores cheat info... so they can mark how the cheats work and identify it, they don't say oh, he was cheating so every server he plays on now will mark him as cheater

Juggernaut wrote:
zinx wrote: If you post output from /cheaters # (where # is your client number), we can tell you. But chances are you're cheating, we'll know, and you'll look stupid, if it's really red.
Well, i have pure conscience regarding cheating, and i have no idea what caused the false output. After reboot it was gone and i changed nothing.
Do you actually think i would post here with my actual clan/playername if i had cheated. I posted here because i am certain that the mesage was false and was worried if get the same situation in Clanbase match and can not defend myself knowing my innocence in this.

If i ever get the same cheater message again , i will post it here with the id, just didn't know how to look it up.
you'll be surprised, they've had a few :lol:
My Website
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

oh yeh not a player database

luckely

althoguh any1 could start one :P
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

just wondering, zinx would that be possible? have one admins can make and share to further enforce cheating protection?
My Website
ReyalP

Post by ReyalP »

gotenks wrote:just wondering, zinx would that be possible? have one admins can make and share to further enforce cheating protection?
The format looks significantly obscure. If it wasn't, it would probably be much easier for cheaters to figure out how to bypass it.

perhaps =FF=im2weak4u meant that anyone could start known cheater database. Or perhaps he was channeling the arcane ramblings of some ancient spirit. If he were a human ouija board, that could explain many things :lol:
send lawyers, guns and money
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

imean any could get the AIC uotput as frove and jsut get the person guid / ip and bna that nad put it on a website to share it
DM|GrapeApe

Post by DM|GrapeApe »

=FF=im2weak4u wrote:imean any could get the AIC uotput as frove and jsut get the person guid / ip and bna that nad put it on a website to share it
How is that different than what websites such as http://www.pbbans.com and http://www.punksbusted.com do?

What's more fun than a drunk monkey? http://www.drunkmonkeys.net
#DrunkMonkeys on Gamesurge | ETPro Server: etpro.drunkmonkeys.net:27960
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

nothnig did i sad it would be any different ?

its jsut that this is about ppl deteced by IAC not stopid PB
gotenks

Post by gotenks »

a file being downloaded would be a lot easier... imho, but it could be as simple as having a list of bans... but would be nice for an etpro ban, so that it could be based on etpro guid as well
My Website
DM|GrapeApe

Post by DM|GrapeApe »

Ah -- so ban against the ETPro guid instead of the PB guid.

Why/how is this any better? Can't people just make a new GUID anyways (regardless of pb,etpro,etc)?

What's more fun than a drunk monkey? http://www.drunkmonkeys.net
#DrunkMonkeys on Gamesurge | ETPro Server: etpro.drunkmonkeys.net:27960