cheasy

Lithium ET project

Post by cheasy »

Hi bani, i emailed to nathan about the lithium project and he answered this:
Nathan Hoobler
to me
More options Jan 25 (3 days ago)
Lennaert,

The Lithium system has been in a sort of "holding" status as of late. It was initially started as a research project, and though I am very interested in possibly continuing work on it (or similar systems) at the time I had to put it down due to other obligations.

That having been said, I am very interested in possibly integrating it into a tournament mod like ETPro in some way or another. Actually, when I first posted information about it, I had spoken to Bani about possibly extending ETPro to have some of Lithium's features. However, Bani seemed hestiant (I believe he was working on a large enough set of new features for ETPro at the time already). I left him my contact information, and never heard back from him. I would probably not release Lithium as a standalone system (it would need major revision before even being useful to other people, for the most part) however I would be very interested in making it a part of ETPro, should the dev team be interested.

Thanks for the interest!
So bani, on SD forums you posted you were interesting in implenting this in ETPro but now nathan is telling the opposite :? ?
Nail

Post by Nail »

that's harsh
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
Fusen

Post by Fusen »

ya, big bad bani, you should see how many foes he has on /.

he's a real meanie
________
vapor genie
Last edited by Fusen on Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
=FF=im2good4u

Post by =FF=im2good4u »

O RLY ? :lol:
dA*Rogue

Post by dA*Rogue »

I'd love to see something come of this, although preferably for a newer game tbh - Wolfenstein anyone? ;)
bani
Site Admin

Post by bani »

it's not a terribly high priority on our list, theres a lot of other higher priority stuff for our staff than adding lithium. like fixing bugs 8)

if nathan wants to add lithium to etpro, he can. he just needs to drop me a line.
cheasy

Post by cheasy »

bani wrote:it's not a terribly high priority on our list, theres a lot of other higher priority stuff for our staff than adding lithium. like fixing bugs 8)

if nathan wants to add lithium to etpro, he can. he just needs to drop me a line.
What bugs?!!?!??! :o :lol:
Dersaidin

Post by Dersaidin »

I have a feeling that everything would be forgotten again if you wait for him to do that.

Perhaps one of the dev team should go after him instead.
bacon

Post by bacon »

Fusen wrote:ya, big bad bani, you should see how many foes he has on /.

he's a real meanie
More than here?