Damage complaint popup

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

ogrec

Damage complaint popup

Post by ogrec »

Is it possible to make that? Make it work like regular complaint popup but just that it kicks players after say 1000 team damage or whatever admin sets the value to? So many annoying pub players i would just love to kick but vote never passes...

Oh and it would be great if it would be set default on :wink:
arni

Post by arni »

etpro <--> etpub ??
deej

Post by deej »

I think you'll need to ask the guys who make LUA mods to code this. Gotenks is one of them (of the top of my head), maybe he can help you out. Or FF but chances are you won't understand what he's saying causing you to reply with other non-sense and effectively creating a LUA mod which disables the complaint pop up ;-).
Our servers now run on 64 bit steroids. Point your ET to:
- Forgotten Ground StopWatch Server with occasional wolfrof 1
- Fraggle Rock ETPub Server - Mix up ET/UT & Duke Nukem
ogrec

Post by ogrec »

If anyone would be willing to take some time and code this, know that many players will thank you for it :)

Now, i dont want to start a new topic couse i just wanted to ask ppl if they experience stronger knockback when the are being shot by some players?
It's just that sometimes i feel like someone's bullets push me back more than normal (it allso causes more screenshake) but when i watch demos it's like nothing is diferent. Is that just my imagination or is it me lagging (couse player shoting at me most of the time has lower ping) or maybe something else?