To finish ETPro? v2

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

Nellie-

Post by Nellie- »

ReyalP wrote:
Nellie- wrote:Fix the rifle nade bug when if killed whilst loading the nade bit, you end up 0/1

Been that way since way back when, common o0
This wasn't one of the ones fixed in 3.2.6 ? If so, demo plz.

The reload/weaponswitch bug and the spawning with the wrong weapon bug should be fixed for the next release. Hint: people sent me demos of both of those.
Certain it happened the other day on a pub, but I've been unable to replicate.

Maybe I dreamt it ~/
Nellie-

Post by Nellie- »

Promode style coaches when specinvited.
coach
Switches to "coach" specator mode (after being invited to the team), or reinitializes coach's multi-player view of the coached team. Coaches can teamchat, issue timeouts, teamready, etc with or for the team just as if they were a playing member of the team, but they can only spectate the coached team.
Igloo

Post by Igloo »

12.) Lithium Asking for this one is a long shot, but it'd certainly make ET a very special game. More info on Lithium
Imo it's a worth adding idea. Look at photos and read some just how useful it is. Depens on whether etpro team wants to add it (I'm confused it is an abstract idea or active system already made?).

My idea is to add for Covert Ops class a poisoned syringe (in number of 3). It is nice, because it associates with a class destiny (which is silent-killer?).

Greetings,
Igloo
jump3r

Post by jump3r »

- make g_allowvote working again
- vote_allow_maprestart would be also nice
- old: finish the b_althud 3 pls