ineyes?

Discussion for Bani's Tournament Mod

Moderators: Forum moderators, developers

pukeartist

ineyes?

Post by pukeartist »

hi can someone tell abit more about ineyes ,me and my clan are about to sign up to cb ladders but i cant find any info on the cb site about ineyes ,im asking here because this is a better forum than the cb one and a lot of people that are very knowlegable about E.T visit and post here.
thanx for any help
happy fraging puke
arni

Post by arni »

to record an in-eye you need a special eye implant that will record everything on the screen, this special method was chosen to make it really impossible to use any kind of cheats.

This technique is superior over punkbuster screenshots because it records everything you see while playing the clanbase game. Its activated by the signature shown on your screen when loading the clanbase config and will remain active for 90 minutes recording a still image every 10 seconds.

Those shots can be found in c:\windows\cb_ineyes\ while you are playing the game but will be removed instantly after the game for security reasons. Only highly trained personel at clanbase will look at them and take acording measures.

hope this helped, for more information on how to get such an implant please contact clanbase directly.

PS: Dont worry if you find a c:\windows\breast_debug\ thats the debug data from your girlfriends breast implants (if both available)
Nail

Post by Nail »

from clanbase news:
"lol... imo i didnt do that, i just swiched between the players ineyes the whole game :F anyway that dont changes the fact i did utv for first time so sry@ both teams if it was really my fault :F
i just wanted to help :,,(((("

posted here
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
arni

Post by arni »

in case you really dont know what an ineye is:

its a demo recorded out of the view from the player i.e. a normal clientdemo
Nail

Post by Nail »

ya, was in hurry when I posted, figured everyone would catch on
Improvise, Adapt, Overcome
pukeartist